♚ Experienced Developer - Looking for server ♚

jadeyn102's Avatar jadeyn1026/9/16 1:01 am
1 emeralds 158 5
6/9/2016 2:18 am
PandemicDevs's Avatar PandemicDevs
Currently working on a server. Please refrain from replying below.
jadeyn102
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PandemicDevs
06/09/2016 2:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I wouldn't trust anything this guy sends you and tells you to add to your server, I added one of his plugins into my plugins directory and before you know it all my stuff got deleted... all that hard work into nothing.
Yuuuuh
06/09/2016 1:24 am
Level 1 : New Blacksmith
I have just opened up a Pixelmon server. I'm not sure if that is your fancy as you didn't post about it. I have experience generating ideas with developers on my Survival server but they weren't necessarily helpers. They were short-term and just took up my offers on ideas and then made them even better. My server uses Cauldron so I have typical Bukkit API so even if Pixelmon isn't your thing, a developer is still needed for other tasks.
I also like unique things on my servers so if you have ideas yourself and want to try them out because you think they are beneficial to the community, I love to hear them.

If you are interested,
My Skype: kennedycarman
PandemicDevs
06/09/2016 1:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
nicklaus.nguyen is my skype please add
Mr_Wolf_Jr
06/09/2016 1:06 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
The server i am on are looking for moderators and builders

http://philly-craft.enjin.com/home if you apply here my team will take a look at it and see how it works out.
jadeyn102
06/09/2016 1:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
This has nothing to do with what I am posting. I am a developer. You are looking for moderators and builders.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome