Explicint: DP @ 20 players

Explicint's Avatar Explicint12/23/13 9:45 pm
12/23/2013 11:10 pm
Explicint's Avatar Explicint
Explicint, will be having a drop party when 20 players are on the server. We always have
Drop parties (Daily) and they're fun . Invite your friends, the more the merrier! Okay, and now about the server.

Explicit. Ahh, what a beautiful word. Add an 'n' before the t, and it's a sexy word. Anyhow, Explicint was a 5 slot Vanilla server, and now it's a 90 slot Spigot server, also has Factions. And oh, wait. Right when you start off, you get full diamond enchanted armour, and diamond enchanted sword, and 2 stacks of diamond blocks. It's an OP-Factions server. We've an amazing staff team (But we need more staff, owner-required-slot-5gb-t338482.html ). If you're going to join, bring a friend. If we EVER get 20 players on the server, we've a drop party!!

Factions
Click to reveal
Explicint has Factions. If you want to know more about Factions, click this link!http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/factions/

[i]We also have donations
[spoiler]Donations go towards paying for the server. If we have no donations, then there'll be no server [/i][/spoiler]

[b][i]So, Hop on the server? Just give it a try, also we'll be making a new spawn. Don't judge the server too much right now, because it's not fully set up yet.[/i][/b]

All of my information:

Server IP:
[spoiler]162.216.97.2:25733[/spoiler]

Explicint
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner