Faction Server Project [Looking for Co-Owner and Others!!]

Wrupture's Avatar Wrupture2/2/14 1:54 pm
2/6/2014 7:41 pm
EvolvingAV's Avatar EvolvingAV
Hello, I am looking for people who would like to help create a state of the art High Quality Faction server.

I myself have a fair amount of experience with Faction server and have Owned a few myself but I am wanting to create a rather Unique experience this time around and want to assemble some type of team.

I am looking for people or someone who would like to help me make this happen. As I don't really think I can do this myself and want to make this server the best it can be.

I may have a few ideas on what will make this faction server unique but that's why I want to turn this into a project with hopefully multiple people so we could collaborate on new ideas and get the plugins made that will make it happen.

What I am searching for is creative and dedicated people that will stick with me until the server is complete and finished and the many months after that. I have already put a lot of time into the server myself but like I said I want to add a twist, something unique and a new experience all together if possible to add to the faction experience.

To really make this happen I'm looking for all kinds of people. What I'm looking for:
-[Co-Owner]: Main person helping me with the server to meet its potential
-[Developer]: To code the unique plugins that will be essential for unique gameplay
-[Web-Dev]: Someone who could create an Epic website
-[Builders]: Help build spawn. Bring new creative structures to the server.

If you could like to apply to any of these positions. Please just post what you are interested in being, post your past experience and anything else you can do.

Keep in mind that I am looking for dedicated people. Also if you are interested in Co-Owner make sure you have the necessary skills and experience to do so.

As far as server expenses go. I believe I have enough to get the server going. But if anybody else would like to participate and bring extra funds to the server that would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

Thanks for reading!
Wrupture
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

EvolvingAV
02/06/2014 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I have read your brief request, and am truly amazed on how you want the server to be a new and unique expirience. I have aided many servers, however your post seemed to amuse me. I am almost certain that your server will have great potential.

[color=#400080][b]♛Rank[/color][color=#FFBF00]Application♛[/b][/color]

[color=#400080][b]Minecraft In-game name:[/b]
Spoonspy94

[b]Real name(Optional):[/b]
Jordan Flare

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]TimeZone:[/b]
Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

[b]Position you're looking for:[/b]
Co-Owner

[b]From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?:[/b]

[b]Experience as server staff:[/b]
I have been staff on various servers, such as my own (NillowCraft).
Despite all the numbers, all servers were a new and unique experience that
i have learned to appreciate.

[b]Why do you want to be staff?:[/b]
I would like to become a member of your team, because I would like to achieve a new and fun experience, and inflict penalty on those who oppose essential rules.

[b]What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.):[/b]
-I am above average in configuring In game commands.
-Moderate in my building skills (World Edit + World Guard).
-Efficient use of Essentials Group Manager (Able to set up ranks etc.)
-Able to comply with whatever tends to the servers benefits.

[b]Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred):[/b]
Skype (EvolvingAV)

[b]Extra info? (Builds):[/b][/color]

[url]i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a63[/url] ... b99323.png

[url]i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a63[/url] ... 951ef4.png
AaronM02
02/06/2014 7:31 pm
Btw my email is pangolin.aj@gmail.com snd Skype is also if you need to contact.
variXian
02/06/2014 7:20 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
my skype is enderman132. My skype nickname is Joris_Heerink
I may have to go soon.

Also, i cant do voice/vid chat. Computer doesnt allow.
variXian
02/06/2014 7:13 pm
Wrupter, i got my skype working again. Ill add you.
Wrupture
02/06/2014 7:13 pm
If you want to work together or be in with this project Zam skype is a must. As soon as I get enough people who would like to help I will be creating a Server group chat for easy contact.
variXian
02/05/2014 9:30 pm
I'll be online for 20 more mins. I await your reply.

If im not online anymore, please email me at zamcraft@yahoo.com
variXian
02/05/2014 8:26 pm
Note that I also have skype, but it wont work for some reason. Id prefer to be contacted here or thru email. Thanks!
variXian
02/05/2014 7:19 pm
Id love to be a head admin if available.
I;ve managed, moderated and administrated servers for 5 years. Im currently 15, and i can be active every day. I know lots about plugins such as groupmanager and pex, and I have creative building skills. I also love to manage staff and help out stressful users.
I have been searching for a server to help out for weeks, and yours may just be the perfect one for me.

Thanks!
Please PM me or email me at zamcraft@yahoo.com if interested!
Wrupture
02/05/2014 7:16 pm
Ive messaged the people I am interested in so far. But there is still many positions to fill and the more people the better so If you are interested please apply!
pyrocrisis
02/03/2014 2:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Hey Wrupture would be nice if you could reply to some of our posts.
hammer5678
02/03/2014 2:57 am
Level 21 : Expert Miner
IGN: hammer567

Name: Alex

Description: Experienced configer, Want to be Co-Owner. Can help with many things around the server including help if players need it and building plus fixing up bugs.

Previous Staff: Owned 2 servers, Mod on 3 and Admin on 1

Would love to help out! Message me on PMC
ProshotGaming
02/02/2014 8:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Well, if anything I'd love to be a Builder. As this account says, im a Lvl 1, but I've been on MC since 1.8 so I have plenty of exp.

-IGN: Toonhero303
-Name: Logan (But ppl call me Log)
-Builder Exp: I have built some nice Castles, Towers, etc. Not much, but I have built many of the following, so xD
-NOTE: I have school, but I get on MC every day after it, and a bunch on weekends. Times I'm not on for Mon - Thurs are 7:30AM - 4:30PM

I would love to be a builder, but if I'm not then that's alright.
AaronM02
02/02/2014 8:07 pm
He's just a hater and wants to ruin the server none of what he said about the post was actually true anyway, plus, who said we wanted or needed to be payed, I for sure didn't.
MagicMash
02/02/2014 4:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Hey, I'd like to apply

Position applying for: Co-owner
IGN:MagicMa5h
Skype: If it is possible, I will PM you if I'm accepted, or tell you on the server
Maturity level (/10):9.5/10
Building Skill: 8/10
Plugin Skill : 9/10
Past Experience:
I have;
Owned two servers
Co-owned a server
Been admin on a server
Currently assitant (Above mod but below admin) on 1
Currently Builder/op on 2
Currently mod on 3

Why I would like to help you: I am experienced and I know how much of a drag owning a server can be, with the hackers and greifers. I know some staff members can be untrustworthy, but if you're willing to give me a try, go ahead. I know there are ALOT of faction servers out there, because most servers are factions today, but even so, I hope I can work together with you to create a amazing, unique server.

Will I be able to donate?: Maybe, but probably not, sorry.

Anything else: Sorry for that other post, I just needed to see where he was coming from

Thank you for taking your time to read my app
~Magic
MCemerald
02/02/2014 3:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BECAUSE HE SAYS YOUR RUNNING THE SERVER OF YOUR COMPUTER THAT MEANS YOUR THE FREAKING OWNER SO SCREW THIS GUY
pyrocrisis
02/02/2014 4:34 pm
He doesn't say that at all so just leave this post.
MagicMash
02/02/2014 4:09 pm
Could you quote where he says this?
MCemerald
02/02/2014 3:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Ok if any of you guys read this your crazy. this guy wants you to be co-owner and not owner. AND this guy is only gonna tell you what to do because he's not hosting the server that's what he wants you to do FOR FREE. He just needs a free hosting company he clearly states he needs you to do the work and hes not paying you.

THIS POST IS BSICALLY EITHER A SCAM OR A WAY TO GET YOUR SKYPE AND EMAIL DO NOT REPLY TO IT
MagicMash
02/02/2014 3:56 pm
First of all, how do you even know ANY of this?
Second, why, just why?!?!
Thirdly If you dont like the idea, why are you even here? Im sure nthe owner wouldnt waste his time on people that dont even appreciate things that he does.
Thankyou
AaronM02
02/02/2014 3:45 pm
I would be interested in applying for builder in this server:

I am 12 years old. (I hope this doesn't matter to much as I am very mature)

I live in eastern time zone in case of times.

My name is A.J. and IGN is AaronM02.

I have had many other experiences with staff positions such as moderator and builder.

Also I am good with design and world edit so I can be more efficient in my building than others at times.

I am also AWESOME with redstone and have made things such as elevators and automatic doors.
pyrocrisis
02/02/2014 3:32 pm
Name: Zack
IGN: pyrocrisis
Position: Web-Dev
Experience: I have developed a website for a server which recently shut down the link to this site is here: http://bit.ly/1bkRAd7
Why should you pick me?: Well I am very dedicated to my job, I know how to set up most things if not everything on an enjin site and most importantly I can set up DonationCraft.
I can also build for the server but I'd prefer to get more experience as a web dev .

Thanks For Reading,
-pyrocrisis
HunterDominic
02/02/2014 3:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Id like Co-Owner, Web Dev, or Builder.

Name: Hunter
Last Name: Anly
IGN: BallOfPanda
Web Dev Experience: Ive made several websites.
Co-Owner Experience: Well, Im head-admin on a server.
Builder Experience: I love to build in minecraft, and I can build modern or midevil.
Youtube: Hunter Dominic

Ill be on every day. Any other questions? Quote this, and Ill get back to you.
picklehead5
02/02/2014 3:12 pm
I would like to apply for co-owner.My past experience with staff ranks was amazing.Me and a friend helped the owner stop hackers and spent hours on it.What I have to offer is time and detonation to the server.I should be on daily.I hope I get my position.U also need to see the ip.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome