Faucet Network

Foosky's Avatar Foosky5/31/15 5:32 pm
1 emeralds 96

Hello! This is FuzzyHusky here! I am a moderator at a growing network currently in beta named Faucet Network! We currently offer Towny, and Kit PvP, but we will be adding new additions soon! This server will be a big server once it enters its alpha stage, with an estimated 100 man player base at its start. We need new members to come and enjoy the community and help us test things if needed. We already have a few loyal members, and 10 dedicated staff members! Once the server grows and grows, we will need to recruit more staff. The best way to help you with that is to join and be some of the first players on the server! But we will not be recruiting probably for a while, so don't just join this server with the possibility of become a staff member, because you wont. Here at Faucet Network we are working hard every day to add new features. We plan to add skywars, factions, and other minigames in the future!

Faucet Network, as I said, is basically a guaranteed bigshot, so come on and have the chance to be some of our first players! Now, we are no mineplex, but our ultimate goal is to be that equivalent of The Jerry and Harry newtwork, or even bigger! Our website is currently in development and looks great at the moment, but anyways, enough chitterchatter and come join the server!

IP: faucet.fishyboo.me

Foosky
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger