1
= Forceful Network = Need builders!
Hello all!
The Forceful Network is a kit pvp server that is currently in development and is needed builders to help create the PVP Map!
By helping, you are helping us create the best kit pvp server around, And will get a spot on our "Staff Wall!"
Reply to this thread to apply with this format:
Name:
Ign:
Age:
Building 1-10:
Why do you want to join:
What experience do you have in building:
If accepted you will be contacted on planetminecraft via private message!
The Forceful Network is a kit pvp server that is currently in development and is needed builders to help create the PVP Map!
By helping, you are helping us create the best kit pvp server around, And will get a spot on our "Staff Wall!"
Reply to this thread to apply with this format:
Name:
Ign:
Age:
Building 1-10:
Why do you want to join:
What experience do you have in building:
If accepted you will be contacted on planetminecraft via private message!
1
Hey, I'm a pretty good builder! I could help!
Name: ---
Ign: PechaBush
Age: 13+
Building: Roughly 7
Why do I want to join?: To help build stuff!
What experience do I have in building: Quite a lot. I mainly toy around with different styles.
Name: ---
Ign: PechaBush
Age: 13+
Building: Roughly 7
Why do I want to join?: To help build stuff!
What experience do I have in building: Quite a lot. I mainly toy around with different styles.
