1

Found an empty server, inviting 3 lucky people!

prototype464 •5/2/16 5:39 am
•
148
•
5/2/2016 6:25 am
Please don't give the server IP away. I found this random server and it's always empty, no players at all. I'd like to invite 3 people to it. Please no greifing, raiding, or stealing. I'm the unofficial official owner of this server, since no one has ever logged on to the server. Message me if you want to join!
Posted by
prototype464
Level 33 : Artisan Explorer
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

ArchitectX
• 05/02/2016 6:25 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I don't think it applies to this...
1
Scarv
• 05/02/2016 5:41 am
• Level 1 : New Network
I don't think you can claim you are the owner of a server because nobody joins it...?
1
prototype464
• 05/02/2016 5:45 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Explorer
I can't, but here's a quote. "If you double dip and no one catches you, it never really happened" -Tostitos
1

Welcome