FreshUniverse Beta Testing, All this weekend! Sign up now!

dekema2's Avatar dekema25/21/14 4:32 pm
5/24/2014 6:16 pm
dekema2's Avatar dekema2

Hello everyone, FreshUniverse Factions has been months in development. If you look here, you can see the amount of time and effort that was out into our spawn that you would have to see in person to fully appreciate: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ons-spawn/

Of course, this is not your average Factions PvP server run by a 14-year old with minimal server experience. I'm almost 18 now and have run or have been an admin/staff on successful and unsuccessful servers since 2010, when I was 14. All these years I've learned the skills it takes to become a successful server owner.

FU is the unique server that will listen to its players, grow its playerbase, and effectively manage its staff. In fact, choosing staff was so competitive that we had to narrow down many qualified applicants! The recruiting was done here on Planet Minecraft and on Minecraft Forum.

Even though they range between the ages of 14-22, FU Staff Members are very mature, talented and experienced. Our Server Banner and icon was actually made by Chips98, a Mod with our team.

So what will you expect as a beta tester? Though failing servers typically resort to beta testing, here you'll be able to have first dibs on creating a faction, building a base, etc. If you invite more people to the server, you'll get more incentives.

Here is the form to apply:

IGN:

FreshUniverse is opening Memorial Day. With over $200, 5 months of development, 8 mature and hand picked staff members and overall a server with so much potential, I will personally let you know that we have the most quality of any Factions server launching anytime soon.

Beta testing begins Saturday, May 24, and continues to May 25.
Our Grand Opening is Memorial Day.
Our IP and website is: fu-mc.co.
dekema2
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2014 6:16 pm
dekema2
I'll take all of you in, but after tonight the PMC app is going to be closed

Therefore if you want to join us later, come on Memorial Day, which is grand opening!
05/24/2014 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StormyThunder
IGN: CrazyKat999
Why do you want to Beta test: I want to beta test on this server because it sounds amazing and I want to try to make it even better! I want to help out on this server a lot. I am pretty good at finding glitches and find a lot of glitches on basically every single factions server i join in the economy. I have owned two servers my first was a failure and my second was decent and had around 20 people the first 10 minutes then (long story) I quit running it. Anyways, thanks for reading this and I hope you accept me to test the server. Thanks!
05/24/2014 4:52 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
IGN: coolminer427

Why do you want to beta test: I think this server would be really awesome and unique server and i want to help you guys test if everything is working perefctly and perhaps I might discover glitch and help you fix it
05/24/2014 4:45 pm
dunebar11
Are you still accepting?
05/24/2014 4:38 pm
dunebar11
IGN:dunebar16
Why you want to Beta test:I love to beta test on servers and this server looks amazing and I want to try it out
05/23/2014 11:19 pm
dekema2
This is the LAST CHANCE to apply for beta testing!
05/22/2014 8:59 pm
Sked
IGN: kubrzD
Why you want to Beta test:This server sounds awesome and unique. It'd be pretty fun to get a first look at it and help with the beta testing.
05/22/2014 9:07 pm
dekema2
Accepted, you'll be added Sat. Morning with a PM as well.
05/22/2014 8:41 pm
dekema2
We still NEED more beta tester applications!
05/22/2014 9:22 am
Level 26 : Expert Cake
Jai
Hey well I'm not a builder but I can edit some promo videos and record cinematic for your server Idk I have a YouTube with 8k subs so yeh
05/22/2014 12:14 pm
dekema2
Could you provide a link to your channel (through PM)? If true, this would be very helpful to us. Although I use a Mac, it's pretty slow.
05/22/2014 9:08 am
dekema2
Please keep applying! We only have 3 people signed up so far, we want to get to at least 15 by Friday evening!
05/21/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NoxASF
I would love to be apart of a project.
Plz tell me if I didn't get it matters but I like to take apart in this.
Thank You for your time!
05/21/2014 7:40 pm
NoxASF
IGN: Building?
Why you want to Beta test:
Because I love going on beta severs and testing games telling bugs and if I can maybe build!
05/21/2014 10:23 pm
dekema2
You'll be added Saturday morning and we can go from there!
05/21/2014 7:16 pm
Chips98
Yo, I'm one of the mods for Fresh Universe
, and I can highly recommended these guys. We've assembled one of the most welcoming and friendly staff team you'll ever meet. If you've got a talent, Dekema knows how to use it for the team! I've been with them almost two weeks and I'm already their Terrain artist and landscaper. I've also been helping out with graphics and art, which not only helps the server, but improves my skills in return!
05/21/2014 6:42 pm
dekema2
I forgot to mention, we have been in talks with many different players about joining our server to record for their YouTube series. Exposure is important to us, and we will do our best to accommodate YouTube broadcasters. Please apply for beta testing! We absolutly cannot start this server without testers.

If you have suggestions or criticism about our server, I need to hear now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome