Hey all! I recently set up a server for me and my friends and possibly you to play on.
It is a modded server with a whopping 30+ mods creating a fun server to play on. What I would like to do is have the server be semi-serious with our own economy, and different jobs, and or businesses. Or maybe you just want to be a resident and work for someone it's your choice. If I sweet-talked you into joining the server, go ahead and fill out the application below! If you want more information on the server send a PM my way.
IGN:
Skype: (PM me if you don't want to post it here).
Age: (PM me if you don't want to post it here).
Experience with white listed servers:
Modded Minecraft experience:
Why should I accept your application:
List of current mods on our server (4/4/17)
It is a modded server with a whopping 30+ mods creating a fun server to play on. What I would like to do is have the server be semi-serious with our own economy, and different jobs, and or businesses. Or maybe you just want to be a resident and work for someone it's your choice. If I sweet-talked you into joining the server, go ahead and fill out the application below! If you want more information on the server send a PM my way.
IGN:
Skype: (PM me if you don't want to post it here).
Age: (PM me if you don't want to post it here).
Experience with white listed servers:
Modded Minecraft experience:
Why should I accept your application:
List of current mods on our server (4/4/17)
Click to reveal
SecurityCraft
Treecapitator
BiblioCraft
Archimedes Ships
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Catwalks
Chisel
ComputerCraft
Cookingbook
DecoCraft
Don's Lightning Rod
Dynamic Transport
Electrical Age
Fast Leaf Decay
Flans Mod
Floodlights
Immersive Engineering
IndustrialCraft
Malasis Doors
NEI
Open Modular Turrets
Optifine
Pam's Harvest Craft
ProjectE
Railcraft
RTG
Schematica
TConstruct
Traincraft
Vending (vending block)
Treecapitator
BiblioCraft
Archimedes Ships
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Catwalks
Chisel
ComputerCraft
Cookingbook
DecoCraft
Don's Lightning Rod
Dynamic Transport
Electrical Age
Fast Leaf Decay
Flans Mod
Floodlights
Immersive Engineering
IndustrialCraft
Malasis Doors
NEI
Open Modular Turrets
Optifine
Pam's Harvest Craft
ProjectE
Railcraft
RTG
Schematica
TConstruct
Traincraft
Vending (vending block)
4
Hey, what version of Minecraft are you using?
We're still looking for more players!
Bump.
Skype: mechastaffdiesel
Age: 16
Experience with white listed servers: I've joined a few whitelisted servers in my day. Most of them didn't last because the owner couldn't pay for it.
Modded Minecraft experience: I have been playing modded minecraft for 2+ years. I'm better at tech mods then magic or building.
Why should I accept your application: I am the ideal person to join your fun little server. I have a lot of knowledge with mods and whitelisted servers. I will follow all the rules that are set out and will be a active and respectful community member.
Age: 16
Experience with white listed servers: I've joined a few whitelisted servers in my day. Most of them didn't last because the owner couldn't pay for it.
Modded Minecraft experience: I have been playing modded minecraft for 2+ years. I'm better at tech mods then magic or building.
Why should I accept your application: I am the ideal person to join your fun little server. I have a lot of knowledge with mods and whitelisted servers. I will follow all the rules that are set out and will be a active and respectful community member.
