-+-GCraft Network [Staff Needed In Each Server]-+-

_TheDiamondHD_'s Avatar _TheDiamondHD_9/28/15 7:01 am
1 emeralds 145 5
9/29/2015 3:48 pm
CoolieCoolster2's Avatar CoolieCoolster2
Hey guys, I am a co-owner of the network, ign is Waterbear_ and today Owner said to me that we need staff, For each server. We are currently in beta phase but Staff Applications are open for Mod And Admin. Please join the server, I am accepting Mods and Owner is accepting Admins .

gark.ga
_TheDiamondHD_
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CoolieCoolster2
09/29/2015 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Its Graphic here... I changed my IGN to Coolie Coolster just to match better with my YT account but my other account is suspended until later cause of "excessive bumping"... I dont think i "excessively" bumbed anyways, ill be on latr.
chrisnorris45
09/28/2015 10:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:MineStroke
Position i'm interested in: Admin in the factions server and in all other servers if possible
Reason: I enjoy building, playing, and making sure others have a great time on the servers, and I also want to be staff on a server I have been staff on so many servers but sadly the servers shut down so now i'm looking for a new server that needs staff so I can help them.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Coolie2
09/28/2015 8:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: TheGraphicPlague
Position Interested In: Mod (Factions)
Reason: As I enjoy picking a fun server and playing on it mainly, it's usually what I do. While looking for a new server to play on, I found this server. Right now, it seems so empty, which is why I believe that if im staff, I can try my best to find players to join and get this server bigger. On a bigger server, we can add new things and get even more players to join. I've never been staff on a server in the several years I've played this game for, and I'm interested in trying it out.

Thanks for reading my application!
_GamingGodz_
09/28/2015 7:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
whats the ip?
Im a plugin manager also an admin.
_TheDiamondHD_
09/28/2015 7:22 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
gark.ga
Planet Minecraft

Website