1

=-= Gravity Prison =-= OP PRISON =-= PlotWorld! =-=

AaronEvil0 •6/19/14 9:56 pm
•
305
•
6/19/2014 10:01 pm
[color=#FF8000][b]Hello PMC'ers!
I'm releasing a new server, that has been successful in the past, and is now a new verison!
This server is very "Over Powererd" and that means fortune 10, eff 100.. etc.
There is A-Z mines.
Auction, Plotworld, CustomPlugins, NameTagEdits, Trails, rankup, buycraft, votifer... and more![/color]

Wondering what the IP is?
192.99.148.112:25570
192.99.148.112:25570
192.99.148.112:25570
192.99.148.112:25570
192.99.148.112:25570
192.99.148.112:25570[/b]
Posted by
AaronEvil0
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
15

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Ahzired
• 06/19/2014 10:01 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Says that its outdated.
1
Dabestbuilder
• 06/19/2014 9:59 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Omg I love this server. Ever since I joined everyone has been nice and awesome to me. This server community is awesome. Overall I have to say its a really good and fun server. They're going to do a Drop Party at 20 People so join fast! Don't Miss the fun!My ign is dabestbuilder and I say if you want to join a fun server this is the one to join!
1
spencerk112
• 06/19/2014 9:57 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Love this server Best Ever
1

Welcome