Green Network Needs experienced builders!

-firewhirl77-'s Avatar -firewhirl77-2/19/14 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 109 3
2/20/2014 7:04 pm
-WaffleKing-'s Avatar -WaffleKing-
Currently, the Green Game Gang Network is a new server ready to establish itself a serious position in the Minecraft community. And we are in need of multiple positions, but today I am only looking for some very experienced builders. This server is currently focusing on having many mini games such as:

-Capture the Flag
-Hunger Games
-Paintball
-(Some Unique ideas)
-And more!

And as you know, when a server only has one legitimate builder, things can become a bit tedious trying to create everything your self. We would focus on making a multitude of Paintball maps, and Hunger Games maps first, then branch off into the other aspects.

Upon submitting your application, and if I approve, I will send you the ip address and whitelist you into it. I will need you to preform a build on some type, though I don't mind what you make. If you are accepted congrats! You would then be apart of the GGG Network. Make sure you application is well thought out, and not some rinky dink application like some people tend to create. I am only accepting the best! Good luck.

Builder Application

IGN:

Time Zone:

Social and Maturity skills (1-10):

What are some servers that you have been incorporated with?:

What will you do to help the server or community besides building?:

What makes you unique from all the others?:

How much time are you willing to commit to this server?:

Pictures of previous builds? (It's okay if you don't have any. You have a chance to show me in game):

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

Could you donate to this server? (If you can't, I completely understand):

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
-firewhirl77-
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect