1

Group Manager Problem Need help

squatz1 •6/29/14 2:47 am
•
125
•
6/29/2014 11:15 am
I have a problem with my group manager file and i need help fixing it please do and heres the link to pastebin file

http://pastebin.com/cgVDcCdQ



thanks
Posted by
squatz1
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

BeavsMc
• 06/29/2014 11:15 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
http://pastebin.com/j5V6fEbF

^ I corrected it.. You didn't mention what problem, it could be something else
1
Mr AeroMC
• 06/29/2014 11:13 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
After looking at your GroupManager permissions file, I spotted:

On Line 19: Two of your permission nodes are slightly out of line. (Example: - essentials.kits, - essentials.kits.starter)

The same goes for the lines under this.
1
ProximityMC
• 06/29/2014 10:55 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
What's the problem?
1

Welcome