1

GroupManager Help needed.

LaterCheGuevara •4/13/14 11:20 pm
•
135
•
4/14/2014 3:48 pm
IF your good with plugins and can work groupmanager mainly. (I'll give you a list of other plugins as I run in to trouble.) Please apply as a developer for my small but friendly server!
Posted by
LaterCheGuevara
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

D2J2
• 04/14/2014 3:48 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pony
I know much about GroupManager, add me on skype.
1
lewisrennison
• 04/14/2014 7:12 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Hello,

I own my own server I know a lot about GroupManager and all sorts of plugins
If you hire me your server will be fantastic!

lewisrennison
1
LaterCheGuevara
• 04/14/2014 3:36 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
I'll send you my skype and we can talk see if you are fit for this job
1

Welcome