HCNC NEEDS STAFF

minecraftmike41's Avatar minecraftmike414/11/13 4:30 pm
4/12/2013 1:53 am
razor_red_pooh's Avatar razor_red_pooh
Hi guys it minecraftmike41 here i am looking for 3Admin 4moderators a any number of builders just fill out the app and ill skype msg you if you do not have skype ill pm you

Whats your ign
How old are you:
12+:
were do you live:
whats your personality:
do you know how to use commands:
how often do you play a day:
whats your skype:
do you have a youtube channel:
whats your real name :
Male or female:
how good are you at building:
do you have xbox:
have you been staff before:
do you have your own server:
why do you want to be staff:
minecraftmike41
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2013 1:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
razor_red_pooh
im a great advertiser for servers look at one of my advertisments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErQWI5jDq4
04/12/2013 1:42 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
vAngel
Admin App
Ign: Redbroshi
Skype Or Email: matt.fanta
Timezone: UTC+8
do you know how to use commands: Yes
how often do you play a day: 1-9
whats your real name : Matt
Male or female: M
how good are you at building: On a scale of 1 to 10 il be about a 8 ot 9
do you have xbox: no
have you been staff before: yes
do you have your own server: no
How Much Experince Do you have With being a Staff Memeber?(Be Detailed): Mostly been experienced with helping out the community, Mostly experienced with pluggins, i usually have been developing servers for people who dont know how to. Being able to moderate people is one of my great succession i usually get to know the players on the server and get use to what the needs of the server are very quickly.
Plugin Exp: Mostly all pluggins i have had experience with, a list would be useless so i will say over 150 with permissions Ex the permission i know best
How Mature Are you?: If 8 = D then D is equal to 8. i know how to be mature and non mature at the same time. but most of the time i am very serious
Building Skill: I take high care into my buildings, i usually take time into making each building but also not alot of time as well
04/12/2013 12:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
XxurmammyxX
Whats your ign:urmammy
How old are you:13
12+:?
were do you live:USA
whats your personality:Im Weird ( in a good way ) I can be shy. but once you know me. im random and crazy and im just fun to be around
do you know how to use commands: Yes.
how often do you play a day:when I get home till 10PM
whats your skype:lucky254565
do you have a youtube channel: Yeah Fungirl25000
whats your real name :Alexandra
Male or female:Female
how good are you at building:9/10
do you have xbox:Yeah no xbox live so it doesn't matter
have you been staff before: Yes.
do you have your own server: Making One in proggress
why do you want to be staff:i can help people. I find myself watching the chat and always reporting it to the MOD's ADMIN enc. when there not online. ( as if nobody is online ) I care for servers a bit to much if I like the server.
04/12/2013 12:18 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
RJBabiera2
Admin
IGN: sampwn111
Your timezone: PST
Skype Info: themajor8904
How long have you played Minecraft: 2 Years
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I can,and will ^ try my hardest at everything,I help out players with their problems,related to minecraft or not,I try to help them anyway possible. I will try to have people join the site,while voting everyday giving them a prize from my possession. I will be on the server making sure everyone is following the rules,playing fair,being respectful,and having fun. If there would be a possible way I would build for the server, with anything that you may want. Taking players suggestions,and questions.I can suggest plugins (Not that you need any more ;D), Building structures, and just comments in general. I will bring all the info I find out to an Admin or Owner. I will try my best to help anyone and everyone on the server,Not letting my guard down at any given moment. I can also possibly coe a plugin or so for the server and wil ltry my best to help with perms and config.
Experience (details):as a staff member am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else. I have been an owner and admin before.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: 4-5 hours on the weekend
What can you bring to this server?:I have also helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers. I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone.. I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!
Why should you be chosen?:: I build for quite alot of servers,I build quick with lots of detail making sure It would 'please everyone's eye'. ;D Taking in to consideration realism and spacing. As of staff,I have much experience I have been a Administrator and Moderator 4 times total,all that I have kept and stayed dedicated to. I make sure everyone is safe while having a fun time, I help people out anyway possible,With their questions,suggestions and comments,I love to hear what they think and what we/I should improve.
Any Other Information: I live in the United States. More importantly California. I go by the Pacific U.S. Standard time. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so i decided what the heck? Why not help out a server.In the past i have actually worked and Minecraft Server hosting companies doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work. Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications. I am very good with websites, i would enjoy getting you off of the .Enjin. Sub Domain and get you into something more suitable for a well renounced server like CronosCraft maybe CronosCraft.net/com/org. I will be willing to do this, but i must say. I know the crucial factors to having a server run smoothy and working without lag. Thats why i know the good and the bad server hosting services and the do's and do not's on a server. One very big thing is Ping, a lot of people don't know that it really affects gameplay those seconds between pressing 'Enter' and your message appearing that's ping. The Green Bar (depending on texture pack) in your server list is ping. Ping also makes sure your server is responsive. Well... look at me here just blabbing on about the things i know about Servers.. because i think you may have fallen asleep i think i shall end it. If you would like to know anything please do ask
04/11/2013 8:06 pm
minecraftmike41
bump*
04/11/2013 6:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
abadsarge
Whats your ign: NiNjA159
How old are you: I am 16
were do you live: USA
whats your personality: Im a funny and friendly
do you know how to use commands: Yes I do
how often do you play a day: About 4 hours
whats your skype: AngryJuiceBox
do you have a youtube channel: No
whats your real name : Justin
Male or female: Male
how good are you at building: 5/10
do you have xbox: Yes
have you been staff before: Yes
do you have your own server: Not atm
why do you want to be staff: Because I would like to help get the server popular and be helpful. Also because I want to be apart of your community
04/11/2013 5:42 pm
Level 47 : Master Unicorn
Pintaloosa
Whats your ign: MattMk2
How old are you: 14
were do you live: Canada
whats your personality: Extrovert, I love helping people, talking to people, and just generally being a nice person!
do you know how to use commands: Yes. I was co-owner of a server for 7 months until it closed down recently, so I know a ton of commands.
how often do you play a day: About an hour a day. I try to get on as much as I can.
whats your skype: snowcookie98 but I can't answer it very often because it makes my computer crash. So PM me if you pick me.
do you have a youtube channel: Yes. It's Cowkieful. I do some commentaries, animations, and server promos.
whats your real name : Rebecca (or call me Kah)
Male or female: Female
how good are you at building: Excellent. I'm best at smaller things like houses, towers, gardens, and towns.
do you have xbox: No.
have you been staff before: Yes, many times.
do you have your own server: No, unfortunately. But that means I can spend more time on your server!
why do you want to be staff: I just want to help out with a server. My favourite part of Minecraft is talking to people from all over the world. I love helping people and making servers grow.
04/11/2013 5:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
charjas1
hats your ign:charjas
How old are you:14
12+:14
were do you live:Canada
whats your personality:Mature
do you know how to use commands:Some
how often do you play a day:4-6 hours
whats your skype:ninjafinn19
do you have a youtube channel:no
whats your real name :jason
Male or female:Male
how good are you at building:Really good ill give my self 9/10
do you have xbox:Yes
have you been staff before:Admin on 2 head admin on 1
do you have your own server:Use to
why do you want to be staff:Beacuse ill help your server get better and help players that need help and maybe donate! if you pick me PM me or tell me on this post or email me juniorbercier@gmail.com
04/11/2013 5:24 pm
minecraftmike41
*bump*
04/11/2013 4:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ReosXIV
Whats your ign: JasonVT
How old are you: 13
Were do you live: One of New York's 5 boroughs, not pointing in any specifics.
Whats your personality: I love to play minecraft, I am technically a computer geek. Thast all you need to know. But the one thing I don't know how to do is coding.
Do you know how to use commands: Boy do I! (In other words, yes)
How often do you play a day: How often? I play all day. If I get the rank as Admin, I will be on the server all day.
Whats your skype: ReosXIV
Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, but there are no videos on it.
Whats your real name: Andrew
how good are you at building: Recently I built a huge tree house on my hamachi server, took it down though because it lagged the server.
Do you have xbox: Yes, I do.
Have you been staff before: I was admin on 2 servers that shut down and never told me why. But yes, I have had the real experience.
Do you have your own server: Yes, but its hamachi, so I use it to test plugins and such.
Why do you want to be staff: I have a hard time answering these questions, but I'll give it my best shot. I wanna be able to be part of a great server that has lots of players and opportunities. And I wanna help build like shops, mob arenas, pvp arenas, stuff like that. If you tell me to do it for you, it will get done if a matter of 10-20 minutes or less.
04/11/2013 4:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
noobnoobynoob
Whats your IGN: NoobNoobyNoob
How old are you: 16
12+: ..Yes.
Where do you live: USA
What's your personality: Funny, but mature when needed.
Do you know how to use commands: I know how to use most, yes.
How often do you play a day: All day, so probably like 8 hours.
Whats your skype: NoobNoobyNoob
Do you have a youtube channel: Nope.
Whats your real name : Justin.
Male or female: Male.
How good are you at building: On a scale of 1-10 I'm like 8.
Do you have xbox: No.
Have you been staff before: Yes, I am currently a moderator on a server.
Do you have your own server: No.
Why do you want to be staff: Because I like to help server's out and make them known for good staff.
04/11/2013 4:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
DemonArcher2000
Whats your ign DemonArcher2000
How old are you:
12+: I'm 13
were do you live: United Kingdom
whats your personality: I like to have a laugh
do you know how to use commands: Yes i do!
how often do you play a day: 6 hours
whats your skype: ashley.winning1
do you have a youtube channel: Yes i do But no videos of minecraft, But could make some
whats your real name : Ashley
how good are you at building: Pretty Good
do you have xbox: No
have you been staff before: I have on quite a few servers
do you have your own server: I did but couldent pay the money to run it anymore!
why do you want to be staff: Well i want to make the server powerfull and active ill keep every thing in ship shape and wont let you down!

Thanks for reading -Kind Regards -DemonArcher2000
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome