My head-Admin App.

CutePandaPlayz's Avatar CutePandaPlayz7/14/16 3:24 pm
7/14/2016 5:09 pm
MrNigmaSIR's Avatar MrNigmaSIR
Hay guys im looking for a well 24/7 server and well economy...so here is my application, if you want me just comment!

Head-Admin App :

Age? 17

Maturity? On a scale 1/10 I would say 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players

IGN? CutePandaPlayz

What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Head-Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Head-Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Head-Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban

How long can I be on per week? 3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break.
CutePandaPlayz
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior