Hey everyone,
I wanted to share a project I have been working on for a bit over a year now.
This server is the cultivation of my love for prison servers and a full year of development, building, and tweaking! I hope you all check it out and have a great time
IP: Hell2Heaven.net
WEBSITE: Hell2Heaven.online
VERSION: 1.9 - 1.11.2
SUMMARY: A Unique, RPG Prison server. It is not op or non-op. It is not pay to win. Custom luckyblocks, luckyheads, events, hell/heaven theme, unique builds, optimized code, tournaments, drop parties, tons of custom rewards you won't see anywhere else! Three stages of unique prison gameplay.
I wanted to share a project I have been working on for a bit over a year now.
This server is the cultivation of my love for prison servers and a full year of development, building, and tweaking! I hope you all check it out and have a great time
IP: Hell2Heaven.net
WEBSITE: Hell2Heaven.online
VERSION: 1.9 - 1.11.2
SUMMARY: A Unique, RPG Prison server. It is not op or non-op. It is not pay to win. Custom luckyblocks, luckyheads, events, hell/heaven theme, unique builds, optimized code, tournaments, drop parties, tons of custom rewards you won't see anywhere else! Three stages of unique prison gameplay.
