1

IP HELP!

Tom555444 •1/7/14 10:08 pm
•
249
•
1/12/2014 12:21 am
Hi I have a domain that's linked to my enjin website which is mcgcraft.net and I want the ip for my server to be play.mcgcraft.net, can someone tell me how.
By the way i'm using crazydomains.
Posted by
Tom555444
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Tom555444
• 01/12/2014 12:21 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Bump
1
Tom555444
• 01/11/2014 10:51 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BUMP!
1
Tom555444
• 01/11/2014 10:28 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
I have and i have forwarded it and it's not working
1
Keefuh GFX
• 01/11/2014 9:21 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
You need To Buy One. From like GoDaddy Or Something.
1
Tom555444
• 01/11/2014 8:37 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Bump
1
Tom555444
• 01/09/2014 3:02 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BUMP
1
Tom555444
• 01/08/2014 4:19 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Bump
1

Welcome