1

Help maybe?

7Wggun •3/27/15 1:28 pm
•
59
•
3/27/2015 1:57 pm
Okay Sorry do to another STAFF NEEDED thing but I've been working on a server for 2 years and haven't gotten anything done or any players. I've only had 1 staff member the whole time other wise they've all left and I keep having to change host's because Im 13 years old and I'm not rich. Now all of my staff are inactive and Haven't been on in weeks so can any of you very nice people from PlanetMinecraft help me?
Thank you.
Posted by
7Wggun
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

dragontechmc
• 03/27/2015 1:57 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
Try mine dragontechmc.com
1
7Wggun
• 03/27/2015 1:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
If there were any other servers that were original I can't find ANY its all factions pvp prison and crap like that.
1
dragontechmc
• 03/27/2015 1:30 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
If you haven't gotten anywhere with it, I think it's about time you called it quits.... you're better off going to another server and helping them

- Alice
1

Welcome