1
Help needed for an Prison Server!
Hi there bros
We need help with our server! Please help us! Type down in the comments if you want to help! Please tell something about yourself and why you want to help! Do not remember your username!
We will send you a message here on PMC if your accepted, IP will include!
Good luck!
We need help with our server! Please help us! Type down in the comments if you want to help! Please tell something about yourself and why you want to help! Do not remember your username!
We will send you a message here on PMC if your accepted, IP will include!
Good luck!
8
Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to be a staff because i love helping out on servers and The Players!
What position are you aiming for?
Any, but would prefer Mod or Builder
Age?
11
Maturity Level
8/10.
Why should we except you?
Even though i may be young im still a really good help with servers. Im planning to get my own prison server soon.
Previous experience?
Co owner,Mod, Builder, Admin
Any additional info?
I started 4 Years ago and loved Prison ever since I started playing mc. I live In Canada, ON.
I would like to be a staff because i love helping out on servers and The Players!
What position are you aiming for?
Any, but would prefer Mod or Builder
Age?
11
Maturity Level
8/10.
Why should we except you?
Even though i may be young im still a really good help with servers. Im planning to get my own prison server soon.
Previous experience?
Co owner,Mod, Builder, Admin
Any additional info?
I started 4 Years ago and loved Prison ever since I started playing mc. I live In Canada, ON.
Can i join I have applyed my ign is The_DJ_Leo
1) IGN: PrinceQuan
2) Age: 16
3) Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
UTC-08:00
4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Moderator
6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think I should have this rank not only, just because i'm a serious person. But, I also can get work done on a good time schedule and I follow directions without having to be told too many times. I also, know the right way to discipline people actions without abusing my power and anyway. I'm also, very loyal and I can be well dedicated.
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing roughly 3-4 years
8) Previous Expererience: My past experiences was being a head moderator at bridgecraft for about 6-7 months then he shut it down.
9) Skype (If you have it): KingActz
2) Age: 16
3) Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
UTC-08:00
4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Moderator
6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think I should have this rank not only, just because i'm a serious person. But, I also can get work done on a good time schedule and I follow directions without having to be told too many times. I also, know the right way to discipline people actions without abusing my power and anyway. I'm also, very loyal and I can be well dedicated.
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing roughly 3-4 years
8) Previous Expererience: My past experiences was being a head moderator at bridgecraft for about 6-7 months then he shut it down.
9) Skype (If you have it): KingActz
Hello There My Name Is Tristan, I love building and keeping servers up. Also, Prison is one of my favorite types of minecraft gameplay. I hope you can accept this application. (Please text me on my for any further information, Skype: DuckCribs, Or jux4444)
Here is my application,
Why do you want to be staff?
I want to become a staff member to be able to build for this server to show off my builds and be able to say, "Yea I helped make the most popular server in the world."
What position are you aiming for?
Builder, although I will take any other rank if offered.
Age?
13 (Young but I'm mature)
Maturity Level
8/10: I'm very serious at some times, other times I can be tad bit funny.
Why should we except you?
You should accept me because I'm a great minecraft player who loves to play minecraft, especially when it comes to building. I can make many maps or request that you ask me to. I can make awesome terrain building too.
Previous experience?
I have been builder on 3 different servers, in which two closed down, but ancient wilds should still be running.
Any additional info?
I live in the USA in Illinois, I can play about an hour a day. I can accomplish a lot though. Also, I can play longer, just depends on school. Thank you for looking at this request, text me on my skype for any information of my acceptance or not. (Skype: jux4444 Or DuckCribs)
Here is my application,
Why do you want to be staff?
I want to become a staff member to be able to build for this server to show off my builds and be able to say, "Yea I helped make the most popular server in the world."
What position are you aiming for?
Builder, although I will take any other rank if offered.
Age?
13 (Young but I'm mature)
Maturity Level
8/10: I'm very serious at some times, other times I can be tad bit funny.
Why should we except you?
You should accept me because I'm a great minecraft player who loves to play minecraft, especially when it comes to building. I can make many maps or request that you ask me to. I can make awesome terrain building too.
Previous experience?
I have been builder on 3 different servers, in which two closed down, but ancient wilds should still be running.
Any additional info?
I live in the USA in Illinois, I can play about an hour a day. I can accomplish a lot though. Also, I can play longer, just depends on school. Thank you for looking at this request, text me on my skype for any information of my acceptance or not. (Skype: jux4444 Or DuckCribs)
Ign: Time2MineDIA
Position Applying for: Server Developer or Admin.
Skype:Samuel.Johns99 (Feel free to add.)
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: I will help as much as I could to make players have a more enjoyable time on this server.I will watch and help lower rank staff with anything they need help with and I will always do my best.I will make sure everyone follows the rules.Because this looks like a upcoming server in minecraft which I would like to help out with.I also think that you are a good owner for a server.I would like to dedicate my time to help this server out. which means I can moderate the server while you guys are away so I can keep the server safe from any hackers.If I do get accepted there is more of a chance of the server having staff on 24/7 to keep hackers/spammers away and give everyone a enjoyable time on the server to play on.If I see a Hacker I won't just ban the player instantly like what most people do.I will show proof because he might have been lagging or I have been lagging so I won't ban a innocent player from the server. If I see a spammer I will give them 3 warning by muting them for 3 mins each time they spam. If they do not stop this will lead to a tempban.If the server is looking for any builders I know some people who are good at building. I am good at commands especially the commands in Factions so I will try to do my best to help any players/staff if they don't know how to use a command. I am also a very kind staff that sometimes like to socialize and entertain players and have some fun. I can usually play 2-5 hours per day weekdays but on weekends 3-6 hours. I also have many suggestions for a Faction server since I have played over 100 prison servers over the past 4 years of playing mine craft
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM:
What I can bring to the team, and mostly the server? . I personally think demoting or promoting a staff member shouldn't be the priority of just one Admin, but a decision the whole staff team should make. But I myself would never abuse and I always ask other people's opinions about something before I actually do it. Also if I am the one who would go about staff application, I won't accept a lot people. I'm really picky on that point. I think a good application should have a good presentation: Think of grammar, Spelling, Look etc. Also I find it really important that people do NOT lie about their self. Honesty is really important for me.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
I have lots of experience I've owned my own server. Admined a couple of times. About every rank but most servers dont work out for me
Position Applying for: Server Developer or Admin.
Skype:Samuel.Johns99 (Feel free to add.)
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: I will help as much as I could to make players have a more enjoyable time on this server.I will watch and help lower rank staff with anything they need help with and I will always do my best.I will make sure everyone follows the rules.Because this looks like a upcoming server in minecraft which I would like to help out with.I also think that you are a good owner for a server.I would like to dedicate my time to help this server out. which means I can moderate the server while you guys are away so I can keep the server safe from any hackers.If I do get accepted there is more of a chance of the server having staff on 24/7 to keep hackers/spammers away and give everyone a enjoyable time on the server to play on.If I see a Hacker I won't just ban the player instantly like what most people do.I will show proof because he might have been lagging or I have been lagging so I won't ban a innocent player from the server. If I see a spammer I will give them 3 warning by muting them for 3 mins each time they spam. If they do not stop this will lead to a tempban.If the server is looking for any builders I know some people who are good at building. I am good at commands especially the commands in Factions so I will try to do my best to help any players/staff if they don't know how to use a command. I am also a very kind staff that sometimes like to socialize and entertain players and have some fun. I can usually play 2-5 hours per day weekdays but on weekends 3-6 hours. I also have many suggestions for a Faction server since I have played over 100 prison servers over the past 4 years of playing mine craft
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM:
What I can bring to the team, and mostly the server? . I personally think demoting or promoting a staff member shouldn't be the priority of just one Admin, but a decision the whole staff team should make. But I myself would never abuse and I always ask other people's opinions about something before I actually do it. Also if I am the one who would go about staff application, I won't accept a lot people. I'm really picky on that point. I think a good application should have a good presentation: Think of grammar, Spelling, Look etc. Also I find it really important that people do NOT lie about their self. Honesty is really important for me.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
I have lots of experience I've owned my own server. Admined a couple of times. About every rank but most servers dont work out for me
Hello There My Name Is Jeffrey, I have loved prison servers since I started playing minecraft (4 Years Ago), So I would like to help you with the server.
Here is my application,
Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Administrator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.
Age?
16
Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on CreeperCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
Any additional info?
I live in a small town in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
Here is my application,
Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Administrator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.
Age?
16
Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on CreeperCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
Any additional info?
I live in a small town in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
Hi SoulSucker5000! What is your username?
My username Is Creature420
