Hiring a builder!

hazard987's Avatar hazard9878/23/13 7:10 am
8/23/2013 12:13 pm
PioWio's Avatar PioWio
Hello i own a upcoming server and i've come to understand that my server needs better building then i can handle, all i need is a builder(s) to build me a custom spawn to my requirements.

I would like people to apply in comments and give PROOF of other builds that you have done displaying the work YOU have built and copys will be ignored.

the spawn will need to have certain features so you will need to have skype for contact

please apply bellow and goodluck!

(If this thread is in the wrong forum or area mods feel free to move it!)
hazard987
Level 38 : Artisan Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PioWio
08/23/2013 12:13 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Hello, I'm a decent builder, creative and I know various types of builds, Modern, Futuristic, medieval (Orc-ish, Viking-ish, etc.), also builds from the 19th century, I joined the PMC community not long ago, but you can still check out my last build & upcoming builds on my channel : P
Korigon
08/23/2013 11:38 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Hazard, please do not offer money for services / charge money for services on PMC. I've just snipped the part out about offering money, so I don't need to lock this thread, but please don't offer money for services on PMC in the future. Thanks!
Error_Tash
08/23/2013 11:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Hi I am Pro Builder
I have been building on minecraft ever since it came out. People are allready hireing me 2 do jobs but I have spair time now. 2 b honest i dont care about money, I build for the fun of it. Also my speciality is Everything
Here is 1 of my vids bellow (ignore the shrine bit at the beginning)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTVgPTgHWqw
plz could u PM me ur IP
hazard987
08/23/2013 11:23 am
Thats fine
hazard987
08/23/2013 7:41 am
It's a kit server not building :/
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
08/23/2013 7:39 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
hazard987
ok so my app is.
I am admin on another server and I helped build the parkour ip is 193.35.58.25:25593
my Skype is miner01041
my ign is miner0104
plz don't bother paying me I am fine plz let me help.
-chocolate bar
p.s plz check out this posthttp://www.planetminecraft.com/foru ... 96149.html

Im really looking for just a spawn like a castle to be made for server use by a professional builder not a map really :/

yea I know I just want help plz plz plz can I build it on there (once spawn is done)
hazard987
08/23/2013 7:31 am
ok so my app is.
I am admin on another server and I helped build the parkour ip is 193.35.58.25:25593
my Skype is miner01041
my ign is miner0104
-chocolate bar

Im really looking for just a spawn like a castle to be made for server use by a professional builder not a map really :/
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
08/23/2013 7:21 am
hazard987Hello i own a upcoming server and i've come to understand that my server needs better building then i can handle, all i need is a builder(s) to build me a custom spawn to my requirements.

I would like people to apply in comments and give PROOF of other builds that you have done displaying the work YOU have built and copys will be ignored.

Ill be paying the builder to make this for me its will also need landscaping and planning

the spawn will need to have certain features so you will need to have skype for contact

_Chocolate_Papyrus_
08/23/2013 7:20 am
hazard987Hello i own a upcoming server and i've come to understand that my server needs better building then i can handle, all i need is a builder(s) to build me a custom spawn to my requirements.

Ill be paying the builder to make this for me its will also need landscaping and planning

ok so my app is.
my Skype is miner01041
my ign is miner0104
-chocolate bar
clyvan
08/23/2013 7:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
give me the servers ip ill help for free
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome