1

Hiring dev

XCiped •5/17/16 8:41 pm
•
197
•
5/17/2016 9:39 pm
I MADE A NEW SERVER AND I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET IT STARTED AND READY TO POST!!!

REPLY AND TELL ME HOW YOU CAN HELP AND ILL REPLY AND ADD ME ON SKYPE RELISHEDGAMER AND CONTACT ME THERE IF U WANT TO
Posted by
XCiped
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

XCiped
• 05/17/2016 9:39 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
I need you
1
XCiped
• 05/17/2016 9:09 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
basially plugins and come and stuff
1
X_1337
• 05/17/2016 9:35 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Network
I can do it all the basics under 10 minutes let me know if you want me to help you
1
Foxx4437
• 05/17/2016 9:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hello, What did you need help with exactly?
1

Welcome