Hello everybody!
As maybe some of you know I am a developer myself but... I can't spend enough time to develop plugins as I would need to. (Thanks a lot school) Anyways... I'm currently trying to start up a original minigame network on Minecraft. I have the server. Lobby setup. I made a custom Lobby plugin for it featuring a Points system. Custom moving boss bar. Inventory GUIs. Pets, and permissions and prefixes. I guess to rap that up it's the only plugin on the hub... anyways again. I've come up with 5 original minigame ideas that I would like to develop but don't have enough time to. So I was wondering if anyone would like to develop any for me. If possible please fill out this app:
MC Name:
Skype:
Age:
Country:
How much experience in Java:
Timezone:
Thanks everybody. I hope soon I will have enough time to program myself but for now... sadly nope....
As maybe some of you know I am a developer myself but... I can't spend enough time to develop plugins as I would need to. (Thanks a lot school) Anyways... I'm currently trying to start up a original minigame network on Minecraft. I have the server. Lobby setup. I made a custom Lobby plugin for it featuring a Points system. Custom moving boss bar. Inventory GUIs. Pets, and permissions and prefixes. I guess to rap that up it's the only plugin on the hub... anyways again. I've come up with 5 original minigame ideas that I would like to develop but don't have enough time to. So I was wondering if anyone would like to develop any for me. If possible please fill out this app:
MC Name:
Skype:
Age:
Country:
How much experience in Java:
Timezone:
Thanks everybody. I hope soon I will have enough time to program myself but for now... sadly nope....
