Infested World

MarieDaisy 2's Avatar MarieDaisy 211/4/22 5:32 pm
1 emeralds 38
Hallo peeps!!!!, I've started a new server called "Infested World". Infested World is a zombie apocalypse themed server for those who like a good challenge!!!! You start out in a normal world but as you venture around you may come across what is known as "Lost Cities" . In these lost cities, you'll find a bunch of different sized buildings that are abandoned but contain chests (i don't know how good the loot is tho :| ). Depending on which building you walk into, you'll get a message in chat that states that the building you're in is haunted. You must "clear" out the building before you can open any of the chests. Another thing I should note is that as you progress through the game, the level of spawn rates will slowly become more and more difficult. Zombies & Skeletons have a chance to spawn with various different types of armor, tools, and weapons so be careful out there!!!! Oh yeah and don't bother lighting up an area with torches cause doing won't stop mobs from spawning. Also zombies & skeletons will no longer burn in the daylight so yeah have fun with that ;). Also some of the mobs that spawn will be a bit quicker & stronger than normal so be sure to get good armor, tools, & weapons to fend off all of monsters. Spiders seem to be a little bit harder to kill and same goes for endermen, witches, and i think creepers as well but i'm not too sure on that one?? Any skeletons & zombies that spawn will have a chance to spawn with a pickaxe and they'll use that pickaxe to get to you so be prepared for that :).

The mods I've put on this server are....
(The mods that are bolded are mod requirements)
1. Mr.Crayfish Gun Mod.
2. Additional Guns.
3. Enhanced Visuals.
4. Sound Physics Remastered.
5. Lost Cities.
6. Lost Souls.
7. Improved Mobs.
8. Mob Sunscreen.
9. Farsighted Mobs.
10. tenshilib-1.19-1.6.11-forge
11. framework-0.3.3-1.19
12. CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.8.9_mc1.19.2
13. cloth-config-8.2.88-forge

IP Address: InfestedWorld.aternos.me

(oh and before i forget, up to 50 players can join my server!!!!)
MarieDaisy 2
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner