Intelyc Network [NEEDS SKRIPT DEVELOPERS]

volcanicer's Avatar volcanicer9/24/17 9:38 am history
1 emeralds 74
Hey there! I work as the CEO of a project named Intelyc. We are in need of developers that can code in the popular environment of Skript. Since our server is reliant on skript, we need many developers! Below are some details on how to become one for our server and exactly what you will be doing.

What is the Dev rank?

Skript developers are rewarded with the rank Developer on our server. You will work on all aspects of the server that require Skript. You make the features that staff use and that players will see every time they log in to the server. You work on, but not limited to the following below:

• Security
  • Treasure Chests
  • Minigames
  • Prison
  • Hardcore Factions
  • Staff SMP
  • Currencies
  • Weekend events

Will I get paid?

Possibly... You will not get paid at the start. If you sign a contract with us, you will receive payment when you have made at least 25 skripts that are accepted and used on the server.

What are the benefits?

The ability to express yourself and your ideas through developing and the ability to help create change and help a network grow and expand. You get access to special chats where you can talk with other developers and owners in the community.

Where can I apply?

Send a CV (resume), motivation letter, and Discord tag to Firjen@intelyc.com via email.

We hope to see you around!

~Intelyc Management team
volcanicer
Level 1 : New Miner