1
Its Almost Done!
My server is almost done just one more game to finish! I will give you the ip.
Anyways this is a 1.8 warrior cats server! Spawn is also not done but its done enough so you can play on it! There is a test on the first warrior cats book series so if your not a warrior cat fan then sorry Anyways the ip is: 97.84.178.19:25565
Remember the spawn is not the best spawn. I tried to keep it simple and clean. The main reason is because of all the work put into the warrior cats roleplay.
Anyways have fun and enjoy!
Anyways this is a 1.8 warrior cats server! Spawn is also not done but its done enough so you can play on it! There is a test on the first warrior cats book series so if your not a warrior cat fan then sorry Anyways the ip is: 97.84.178.19:25565
Remember the spawn is not the best spawn. I tried to keep it simple and clean. The main reason is because of all the work put into the warrior cats roleplay.
Anyways have fun and enjoy!
1
I started reading it! So can i still play?? i read the HOLE last series im starting on the first?? im in LOVE with WARRIOR CATS!!!
