1

[1.2.5] Jason's Creative Server | Need Builders!!

jasonsj10 •4/7/12 11:39 pm
•
307
•
4/16/2012 3:04 am
Jason's Creative

IP: jasoncraft.no-ip.biz:25566



We are a whitelisted server, To Apply copy this Application and post in comments filled out.

To become a Member:
Name:
Age:
Mature Lvl:
Old Builds:
Reason:


To become a Creative:
Name:
Age:
Mature Lvl:
Old Builds:
Reason:

NO MORE STAFF NEEDED, BUILDERS NEEDED!
For Staff

(Ranks: Admin or Helper)
Name:
Age:
Rank:
Skype:
Mature Lvl:
Exp:
Reason:


Add me on Skype if you wish: ChillaxOwner
________________________________________
Due to so much griefing, You may go and use the Free Signs, Then if you build a good thing you can get the Rank Creative. As a Creative you can do /gamemode (/gm) which makes you go into Creative/Survival.

I can not say it will be fast without lag. I am hosting this on my own computer. If we get donations, We can make it dedicated.

To donate pay ChillaxOwner@gmail.com

We do not allow the following:
Greifing
Spamming
Swearing
Trolling
CAPS


We do allow:
Nice People
Fun
Building
Creative Mode
Free Signs
and more!
Posted by
jasonsj10
Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

16

anonpmc426761
• 04/16/2012 3:04 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
SilasHelbro
• 04/15/2012 10:23 am
• Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Server NEVER work at me...so annoying ><
1
pepot99
• 04/08/2012 3:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name: pepot99
Age: 12.6
Mature level: 10
Old builds: 3 castles, 4 mansions, 1 "Artificial" mountain, 3 spleef arenas, 2 cities, 3 giant nyan cats (one w/ theme song) Jail escape map, Redstone test, Blockey arena (w/ pistons!) museum, Mob arena, Parkour challenge, Piston Obstacle course.
Reason: I want EVERYONE to know how well I build. I can't seem to build on other servers because 1) No one gives me creative 2) I get griefed all the time 3) Framed---Then banned.
1
jasonsj10
• 04/09/2012 12:53 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
Added, Creative.
1
jasonsj10
• 04/08/2012 3:17 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
Server is up!
1
MLJPROS
• 04/08/2012 12:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
To become a Creative:
Name: MLJPRO23
Age:12 turning 13 soon
Mature Lvl: about 8 out of 10
Old Builds: Three castles, mob traps, a couple houses, a village and a arena
Reason: I have found no good servers lately for creative besides my friends server which crashed and i want to build my arena and show it off to give other minecraftians ideas.
1
MM3699
• 04/08/2012 12:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name: MM3699
Age: 13
Rank: Creative
Skype: tristan.hoefer
Mature: 9 or 8
Old Builds: I make pixel art most of the time
Reason: I want to be on a good creative server so I can make pixel art other servers I get grieved. I want to also build with people on Minecraft. So please add me.
1
jasonsj10
• 04/08/2012 2:52 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
MLJPROSTo become a Creative:
Name: MLJPRO23
Age:12 turning 13 soon
Mature Lvl: about 8 out of 10
Old Builds: Three castles, mob traps, a couple houses, a village and a arena
Reason: I have found no good servers lately for creative besides my friends server which crashed and i want to build my arena and show it off to give other minecraftians ideas.

Accepted! You will be added as soon as my MOM lets me port forward.... I was at my dads for the weekend, Now at my moms. Just please wait until I say the server is up.
1
jasonsj10
• 04/08/2012 12:03 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
MrLolEthanReal Name: Ethan, IGN: MrLolEthan
Age: 10
Rank: Admin
Skype: MrLolEthan (I sent you a contact request)
Mature Lvl: 1-10: 8 I can take a joke, but there NOT inapropriate
Exp: 1-10: 9 im Op on 2 servers, and builder on ALOT!
Reason: I wanna help others, enforce the rules, and i can build some awsome things for the server too! I am nice, kind and HATE GREIFERS!(PS Die Greifers!)
xzdropdeadxzName: xzdropdeadxz
Age: 13
Rank: Admin
Skype: Available when needed.
Mature Lvl: Very
Exp: Admin on one other server <Besides my own>
Reason: I would like to become apart of your server's staff because I know what it is like to be greifed I have a server of my own and it doesn't feel to pleasant to be harmed in a greifign matter. My point is, is that I would like to become apart of your server's staff to PREVENT any greifing or any other problems.

Both are not admin but you got onto the whitelist as a Creative.
1
xzdropdeadxz
• 04/08/2012 4:47 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name: xzdropdeadxz
Age: 13
Rank: Admin
Skype: Available when needed.
Mature Lvl: Very
Exp: Admin on one other server <Besides my own>
Reason: I would like to become apart of your server's staff because I know what it is like to be greifed I have a server of my own and it doesn't feel to pleasant to be harmed in a greifign matter. My point is, is that I would like to become apart of your server's staff to PREVENT any greifing or any other problems.
1
SilasHelbro
• 04/08/2012 3:43 am
• Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Jason, can u whitelist me, and am i still admin?
1
jasonsj10
• 04/08/2012 3:56 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
Yes and yes
1
SmellyCarcass
• 04/08/2012 12:05 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Pirate
Name: SmellyCarcass
Age: 14
Rank: Admin
Skype: christian.dietrich2
Mature Lvl: 10/10
Exp: Admin on 8 servers including SkyCraft, AguaCraft, and CowNation
Reason: I just find it very fun to help out people on servers when they truly need it at risky times
1
jasonsj10
• 04/08/2012 12:14 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
Accepted!
1
silverninjastar
• 04/07/2012 11:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name: silverninjastar
Age:15
Rank: Admin
Skype: Will pm if chosen
Mature Lvl: 9/10
Exp: I have been admin on past servers and understand how to catch/deal with griefers, spammers, and others who try to destroy the server.
Reason: I'd like to help keep a fun and relaxed server free of people that will take away from our guests experiences. I'd like to help the server grow and be an exciting environment for all who play on it.
1
jasonsj10
• 04/08/2012 12:14 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
your now an Admin
1

Welcome