Developer Looking To be Plugin Dev for Server

The_Whispers's Avatar The_Whispers9/2/16 6:21 pm
9/4/2016 9:28 pm
CaptainDoctor's Avatar CaptainDoctor

I am a developer and have been playing minecraft for a long time, since this game is one of my favorites and coding is my passion I am looking to be a Server Plugin Developer for anyone that would have me, I have Skype and Discord. I am graduated from High School so I can work 6-8 hours a day without distruption.

I am offering to do this completely for free as developing plugins for a server would give me a lot of experience and help sharpen my skills

I will work for anyone that will let me join them, I will play on the server and be apart of the community, but mostly I will be making the plugins you need me to.

Why get a dev if I can just download plugins?
Well I believe that a lot of plugins come with features that you might not even use at all! And after awhile, too many plugins that you don't use completely can slow down your server! I would make plugins that you would use all the time while keeping them lite and efficient. Also you would be helping a brother get some more coding experience as I would like to make this my profession. I also believe that people, especially your players, appreciate custom plugins made for the server over published plugins that spam advertisements of their plugins in the server chat.

Additionally, I am a nice, professional, laid back guy who likes to help others, who seeks to be a fine addition to any server administration. I prefer small server communities over huge ones.

Please leave a reply or PM me if interested! I am eager to start!
The_Whispers
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2016 9:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CaptainDoctor
Skype?
09/03/2016 7:56 pm
Miles_TG
Hello, I would like to hire you, I have a skype which i will pm you
09/02/2016 11:54 pm
RomanS
Dude I really really need you for my prison server. I see your hired but could you take a bit of time out of your work with Dragonz_ and come help me out. The server is almost complete we just need to configure a few ranks plugins which im having trouble with. I think working on a Prison Server will really be able to help you with learning new plugins and configs. I'd like it if you can get a hold of me if its a yes or no for help over Skype. My skype user name is roan719. I look forward to working with you! And hopefully if your a beneficial staff member and want to stay you can continue to be a Developer on "Serious Prison"

~RomanS
09/02/2016 7:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Dragonz_
Kether right?
09/02/2016 7:02 pm
The_Whispers
yes
09/02/2016 7:01 pm
Dragonz_
09/02/2016 6:59 pm
Dragonz_
Dragonz_
09/02/2016 7:00 pm
The_Whispers
Your 4 digit #?
Dragonz_
One second please
sorry
Dragonz_
Whats your server page on here? Do you guys have a place we can talk with voice

I haven't made a server page on here yet because we are currently under development
09/02/2016 6:57 pm
Dragonz_
Does it have to be with voice? Can we just talk through chat (discord)
09/02/2016 6:58 pm
The_Whispers
no problem just send me your username
09/02/2016 6:55 pm
Dragonz_
I'm possibly interested Ah who am I kidding, I'm totally interested!
09/02/2016 6:56 pm
The_Whispers
Whats your server page on here? Do you guys have a place we can talk with voice?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome