1

Job?

jacklad34 •8/17/18 9:18 am history
•
153
•
8/17/2018 9:22 am
Hello everyone! Today I was wondering if I could get a staff role on the Green Gem Server. I would love this job because it is a delight to play on the server. I have been playing on this server for about a year and a half now. Ever time I go on the server I smile with delight. Just a few hours ago I was muted for no reason and when I tried to talk it said I was muted for 10 days! I was just AFK and then booth I'm muted. I really hope you read this and will let me take a staff role on the server if u need me to right more please reply and I'll get it done as soon as possible <3 Jacklad34

Posted by
jacklad34
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

mountainjk
• 08/17/2018 9:22 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
Its probably better if you contact the server Owner or Staff Manager on the server itself, Or reply on the Original Server post

-Mountain
1

Welcome