1

Looking for operators

DonkeyDestroyer •6/24/13 4:59 am
•
172
•
6/25/2013 9:47 am
looking for staff on 10.1.1.11
Posted by
DonkeyDestroyer
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Jare1212
• 06/25/2013 9:47 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I would like to help out! I was an past Owner before, I am very knowledgeable about minecraft. Skype is jare1212
1
Jare1212
• 06/25/2013 9:46 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I would like to help out! I was an past Owner before, I am very knowledgeable about minecraft. Skype is jare1212
1
thatsnotskills
• 06/25/2013 3:25 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Network
I will apply
IGN:Lilmoney78215
What you are applying for: OP/ CO-Owner
AGE:16
Why you should be in the position: I am awesome with plugins and commands, and configs, and perms!
What commands do you know:Tons!
Redstone Skills:7
Building Skills:9
1
DonkeyDestroyer
• 06/25/2013 2:36 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
we are looking for staff
1
japp112
• 06/24/2013 5:40 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
sorry but i cant reach your server
1

Welcome