1

[Non-Hamachi]-[1.5./1.5.1] Minecraft bukkit server

Mr_creeperhunter •11/21/12 8:15 pm
•
976
•
12/20/2012 5:06 pm
This is my Non-hamachi Bukkit Minecraft server. I have been running a server with my friends for 3 years. I have recently made this a port-forwarded server. If you have and suggestions or comments please email us at: kryptocraft@yahoo.com The server I.P changes, please PM me, it changes randomly sometimes and I will try my best to fix it A.S.A.P. Also although that this is no longer a "LogmeinHamachi" server, we use it to inform the players and to just chat.
Username: Minecraft Network 143
Password: charlie2

Visit us at: kryptocraft.enjin.com
Posted by
Mr_creeperhunter
Level 7 : Apprentice System
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

57

CaineTheMurderer
• 12/18/2012 11:32 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Taco
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?Kuro7KageGM
2. What is your age?14
3. What time will you be playing?almost everyday!
4. Will you follow the rules? of course, no matter what!
5. What will you bring? a vast knowledge of Redstone mechanics and my own building techniques
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? USA
7. Do you expect high status when you join? not unless you say i should?
8. Why do you want to join this server? I love MC and its community, i want to play with others and not be a loner.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/20/2012 5:06 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
sure accepted
1
maurix6
• 12/17/2012 9:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN? maurix6
2. What is your age? 16
3. What time will you be playing? 11 A.M to 7 P.M (UTC-08:00)
4. Will you follow the rules? yes i will
5. What will you bring?i will try to help in all i can
6. Where will you be playing from? Mexico viva mexico cabrones xD
7. Do you expect high status when you join? no
8. Why do you want to join this server? to have some fun and get some new friends and i like to play on teams and factions
1
arsalanche
• 12/17/2012 8:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Arsalanche
Age: 15
Time playing: I promise to be an active player if accepted. Meaning, I'll be on daily.
I promise to follow ALL rules.
I can bring great builds, great support, and even some laughs within the server community.
I will be playing from the USA
Do I expect high status? All I expect is the Owner to see that effort i put into each build and make his/her decision based on my personality and effort.
I want to join this server to test out my creativity and make some friends. I'm great with meeting people and can help out when I ever I'm needed!
1
cacasa45
• 12/02/2012 2:59 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Fisherman
1. FLOW_pixel
2. 14
3. i willplay normally weekends
4. of course
5. designing buildings is the best i do
6. Peru
7. yes
8. i like a server with a little amount of people like 4 or more
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/02/2012 3:03 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
Hpgamergirl
• 12/01/2012 9:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'll try XD

1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? Hpgamergirl
2. What is your age? 12, but I'm REALLY mature
3. What time will you be playing? Well, I live in Canada, if that says anything.
4. Will you follow the rules? Yess!! I have never been banned
5. What will you bring? Redstone and building expert.
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? Canada, as I said above
7. Do you expect high status when you join? Not really The highest I've ever been was a player Although, i would love if I could be a mod or op
8. Why do you want to join this server? Because I, I... I really don't know. I guess I have been on so many BAD servers, that I wanna help MAKE a good one.

PLEASE IF I AM ACCEPTED, EMAIL ME AT Hpgamergirl@gmail.com
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/02/2012 11:56 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted and i emailed you
1
steelteal
• 12/01/2012 9:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
This server must be hosted on 256 MB of RAM or something because it takes 2 minutes for a chat message to show up. And if you die more than 50 blocks away from where you spawn, good luck getting your items back in this lag. Lost full inventory of stuff. I'm done.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 9:49 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
you didnt have to post, it you told me
1
jrmills2468
• 12/18/2012 1:57 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Wow You Are A Lair You Are Btw Most Computers Dont Even Have 5gbts Of Ram So STOP LIEING AND DELeTE This Post!
1
steelteal
• 12/01/2012 5:14 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? steelteal
2. What is your age? 15
3. What time will you be playing? Any time during the weekend and between 4:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. EST during the week.
4. Will you follow the rules? Yes.
5. What will you bring? A good time.
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? Florida.
7. Do you expect high status when you join? No, just enough to build in survival and make a home.
8. Why do you want to join this server? Looking for a small server without griefers and hackers.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 8:28 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
magicraide
• 12/01/2012 2:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1 tylerb9999
2 12
3 mots all the time
4 i will follow the rules =)
5 i will bring ppl to the server
6 i come from Canada
7 i dont Really Care
8 Cause i have no other Good Server to join without any
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 2:47 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
MasterKalin
• 12/01/2012 12:50 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? MasterKalin
2. What is your age? 14
3. What time will you be playing? Saturday,Sunday and(sometimes) on Friday
4. Will you follow the rules? Of course i will!
5. What will you bring? Huge building for many players and i will try to make the others have a great time.
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? Romania
7. Do you expect high status when you join? i just want to have fun, so i don't care of my status.
8. Why do you want to join this server? I just want to have fun while playing minecraft and the more people we are, the greater fun!
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 1:03 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 12:20 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
gekolicky5
Mr_creeperhunterREAD FULL ARTICLE DON'T JUST JOIN!This is my hamachi server. I have been running a server with my friends for 3 years and we are starting fresh with a new map. If you come on you could help build up the map. 17/32 spots filled. This server is run from the U.S. I have white-listed the server. If you are accepted i will PM you the info. The IP is 25.242.135.216
Hamachi ID: Minecraft Network 143
password: charlie2


kk listen instead of questions i will tell you i live in Australia ive been playing minecraft for 3 years i can craft anything im a great builder i worked with FyreUk on YouTube im 14 im not mean i follow rules i have fun i socialise

im going to have to ask you to fill out the application
1
Metrick
• 12/01/2012 11:49 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? - metrick0802
2. What is your age? - 27
3. What time will you be playing? - 12 hours more or less, AM time at +8GMT.
4. Will you follow the rules? - Yes
5. What will you bring? - myself and my creativity....
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? - Philippines
7. Do you expect high status when you join? - no
8. Why do you want to join this server? - i wanna have fun and socializing is my number 1 trait.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 12:21 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
gekolicky5
• 12/01/2012 5:48 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
[quote="Mr_creeperhunter"][color=#FF0000][u]READ FULL ARTICLE DON'T JUST JOIN![/u][/color]This is my hamachi server. I have been running a server with my friends for 3 years and we are starting fresh with a new map. If you come on you could help build up the map. [u]17/32 spots filled[/u]. This server is run from the U.S. I have white-listed the server. If you are accepted i will PM you the info. [color=#BF0000]The IP is 25.242.135.216[/color]
[color=#00BFBF]Hamachi ID: Minecraft Network 143
password: charlie2[/color]

kk listen instead of questions i will tell you i live in Australia ive been playing minecraft for 3 years i can craft anything im a great builder i worked with FyreUk on YouTube im 14 im not mean i follow rules i have fun i socialise
1
Jacob1827
• 12/01/2012 3:09 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? Jacob1827
2. What is your age? 16.
3. What time will you be playing? Depends whether or not i like the server. I typically play minecraft on and off for about 10-15 hours a day. Just depends.
4. Will you follow the rules? If i wasn't planning on following the rules, i wouldn't join in the first place.
5. What will you bring? Snacks. Lol derp, i can build really good. And my large amount of time dedicated to Minecraft would make it easier for me to catch hackers / xrayers / etc if i was a mod or of a higher power.
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? United states of America bby cx
7. Do you expect high status when you join? As long as i can break blocks and build, im good xD
8. Why do you want to join this server? Because im hoping its not another bullshit server where the owner and mods give shit to people they like to give an unfair advantage to other players taht actually dedicate time and wish to play a legit survival server.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 12/01/2012 12:19 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
Dafaul
• 11/30/2012 6:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? Dafaul
2. What is your age? 18
3. What time will you be playing? The weekend and anytime after 3:00
4. Will you follow the rules? Ofcourse!
5. What will you bring? A good attitude and friendship
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? US
7. Do you expect high status when you join? Doesn't matter
8. Why do you want to join this server? I want to join this server because I haven't joined one in a while and I want to find one where I'll stick to it
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/30/2012 7:07 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
MarsBlackmon6
• 11/30/2012 6:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?MarsBlackmon6
2. What is your age?12
3. What time will you be playing?If the Server that Awsome I Will play everyday!
4. Will you follow the rules? Sure,as long there not Strict
5. What will you bring? Great Buildings with my Cousin Swaggtodamax and marcusg131
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? USA
7. Do you expect high status when you join? IDK
8. Why do you want to join this server? Cause i have no other Good Server to join without any Griefing!!
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/30/2012 6:49 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
_coowell_
• 11/27/2012 4:27 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? : Coowell
2. What is your age? : 15
3. What time will you be playing? : I would be on most days, somewhere between 4:00pm and 7:00pm (GMT)
4. Will you follow the rules? : Definitely! I want to have a good time playing minecraft, not ruining other people's good time.
5. What will you bring? : My vast Minecraft knowledge, my good building skills, and my good attitude
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? : USA
7. Do you expect high status when you join? Nope
8. Why do you want to join this server? : I'm looking for a good quality server with nice people.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/27/2012 4:16 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
ShockFox
• 11/26/2012 10:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. ShockFox
2. 17
3. usually 4 to 8 pm Mountain time
4. Absolutly, I have no problems with those who don't have problems with me.
5. Me and My incredible building designs to make the world a safer and Cooler place.
6. Good ole USA. Idaho to be more exact.
7. no i just want a small place to build a house and help out as much as possible.
8. Havnt found a server for a while and havnt seen one with this complex application system.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/26/2012 10:22 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
zhan
• 11/26/2012 9:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? zhan
2. What is your age? 15
3. What time will you be playing? every day except monday :3
4. Will you follow the rules? of course
5. What will you bring? friendship
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? Philippines
7. Do you expect high status when you join? maybe
8. Why do you want to join this server? i'm bored playing alone so i decided to join multiplayers
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/26/2012 9:38 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/26/2012 6:15 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
DezignateArc1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? DesignateArc

2. What is your age? 12 about to be 13

3. What time will you be playing? Anyday about 4-8 hours a day

4. Will you follow the rules? Yes sire/Ma'am

5. What will you bring? I will bring my kindfulness, jokes, and my personality to the server.

6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? USA

7. Do you expect high status when you join? No, Giving Hight Status to a new person on the server is chaos.
accepted
8. Why do you want to join this server? I want to join this server because i want a new experience i've always been [;aying public servers and getting my stuff greifed and i just want paeceful nice times.
1
DezignateArc
• 11/26/2012 6:12 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? DesignateArc

2. What is your age? 12 about to be 13

3. What time will you be playing? Anyday about 4-8 hours a day

4. Will you follow the rules? Yes sire/Ma'am

5. What will you bring? I will bring my kindfulness, jokes, and my personality to the server.

6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? USA

7. Do you expect high status when you join? No, Giving Hight Status to a new person on the server is chaos.

8. Why do you want to join this server? I want to join this server because i want a new experience i've always been paying public servers and getting my stuff greifed and i just want paeceful nice times.
1
010558
• 11/26/2012 5:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?
That would be 010558.
2. What is your age?
Fourteen.
3. What time will you be playing?
Mostly over the weekends.
4. Will you follow the rules?
Yes. That is a weird question. If I said no, you would not accept me.
5. What will you bring?
Friends. Lots and lots of friends.
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)?
Mostly United States.
7. Do you expect high status when you join?
No. Who would give out high statuses to newbies?
8. Why do you want to join this server?
It looks fun, and not like a hacker-target, so I don't have to worry about armies of diamond-clad bots invading my home.
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/26/2012 5:54 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
XAsumaX
• 11/25/2012 7:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
One. Which one è YOUR IGN (In Game Name)?
Wesley5547
2nd. What an age è HER?
13
3rd. What Time Will Guide You Be Playing?
weekends at night, and night, work day will be the night
4th. Sera What you. SIGA as Rules?
Yes.
5th. What you. will bring?
joy
6th. Guide Where You Will Be Playing From one of (Country)?
Nova Iguaçu - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
7th. High Hopes state you. Guide WHEN you join?
Whatever you want me to put
Eight. Why you. Want to join a server this? I'll try to respond as soon as possible
I am new to hamachi, I'm testing servers ... and hopefully not have to change ...
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/26/2012 3:54 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
XAsumaX
• 11/25/2012 7:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. Qual é a sua IGN (Em jogo-Name)?
Wesley5547
2. Qual é a sua idade?
13
3. Que horas você vai estar jogando?
Weekends, evening and night, working days will be the night
4. Será que você siga as regras?
Yes.
5. O que você vai trazer?
much joy
6. Onde você vai estar jogando a partir de (País)?
Nova Iguaçu - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
7. Você espera status elevado quando você se juntar?
Whatever you want me to put
8. Por que você quer se juntar a este servidor? vou tentar responder o mais rapidamente possível
I'm new to hamachi, I'm testing servers ... and hopefully not have to change ...
1
MacSparkyBoom
• 11/25/2012 6:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?MacSparkyBoom
2. What is your age?13
3. What time will you be playing?4:00-8:00 central
4. Will you follow the rules?yes
5. What will you bring?Good Structures and A good time
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)?U.S.A.
7. Do you expect high status when you join?nope, i must earn it
8. Why do you want to join this server?Because the other servers I've joined have either too many people, a lot of griefers, or abusive admins
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/25/2012 6:35 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
usings123
• 11/25/2012 4:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1.usings123
2.13
3.i dont swear
4.yes
5.i dont know
6.Macedonia
7 dont know
8 for fun
1
swaggtodamax
• 11/25/2012 3:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?swaggtodamax
2. What is your age?12
3. What time will you be playing?weekends
4. Will you follow the rules?yes
5. What will you bring?basketball
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)?america
7. Do you expect high status when you join?yes ser
8. Why do you want to join this server?I cant find any good non griefing server its jacked up around here
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/25/2012 4:01 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
swaggtodamax
• 11/25/2012 3:57 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?swaggtodamax
2. What is your age?12
3. What time will you be playing?weekends
4. Will you follow the rules?yes
5. What will you bring?basketball
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)?america
7. Do you expect high status when you join?yes ser
8. Why do you want to join this server?I cant find any good non griefing server its jacked up around here
1
marcusg131
• 11/25/2012 3:24 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?marcusg131
2. What is your age?11
3. What time will you be playing?If the Server that Awsome I Will play everyday!
4. Will you follow the rules? Sure,as long there not Strict
5. What will you bring? Great Buildings with my Cousin Swaggtodamax
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? USA
7. Do you expect high status when you join? I dont Really Care
8. Why do you want to join this server? Cause i have no other Good Server to join without any Griefing!!
1
Mr_creeperhunter
• 11/25/2012 3:26 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
accepted
1
wild_boar789
• 11/24/2012 9:33 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice System
Just as a helpful suggestion you should port forward instead of using hamachi. It is way better! PM me if have any questions or need help!
1
the_miners_destiny
• 11/24/2012 9:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)? Omgitsacr33per
2. What is your age? 13
3. What time will you be playing? (USA timezon) 4:00- 8:00
4. Will you follow the rules? Yes
5. What will you bring? Graet builds living places and freindlyness
6. Where will you be playing from(Country)? USA
7. Do you expect high status when you join?i expect to "build" my way up.. ya get it build
8. Why do you want to join this server? Because building is my.. well, purpose in mc if that explains it
1

Welcome