Karma Modpack Server

RedTSG's Avatar RedTSG6/17/15 11:24 pm
1 emeralds 834 4
7/31/2016 11:12 pm
Sissel_'s Avatar Sissel_
Extremely easy to join, simply put your IGN below and I'll whitelist you if you meet these few, simple requirements:

[*]Must Be Above The Age of 15
[*]Must Have/Be Willing To Install the ATLauncher and the Karma Modpack (v.1.5.2)
[*]Must Have a [b]NON-CRACKED[/b] Version of Minecraft (no piracy/theft)

Also some suggestions and tips before you apply:

[*]if you get below 50 fps in regular minecraft, Karma is most likely unplayable for you.
[*]if you plan on griefing, stealing, etc, the server does an auto-backup every day, so it wouldnt hurt us much, you're just wasting your time.
[*]look up how to install Optifine in an ATLauncher Modpack, if you'd like, it helps a lot.
RedTSG
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2016 11:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sissel_
Hey, I'm Edward Gasaway and I would like to join this server.

My in game name is Courier_ and I am 18 years old.

The last server I was playing on sadly left to another pack which i cannot play, and I would love to continue playing modded minecraft on a server with other people. I have experience with modded and know what I am doing, from extra utilities to draconic evolution to botania. looking forward to playing.

You can contact me at th5t1guy@gmail.com
10/16/2015 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FireLion245
I am 15 years old, my IGN is FireLion245

I should be white-listed because I am good at playing with others on minecraft and it is a lot more fun to be playing minecraft with others especially with mods
07/10/2015 4:50 am
Fluffyguy2000
Hi my name is sebastian Chavez I'm 16 years old

IGN:fluffyguy2000

why should I be white listed: well playing alone is fun... I like to play with people I like for me to teach people new things and people to teach me new things. I've played modes for a while now and most of the mods are easy for me to understand. And I'm a pretty good builder.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. And I hope you have a wonderful day
07/02/2015 3:15 am
Sammy_Carriere
My ign is IAmSamBoy. Im just looking for a modded server to play on sometimes. Email me if you have any questions for me. Carrieresammy@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome