Kingdoms of Lortiar[comming soon!][pvp,factions,lore]

JCPenneyful's Avatar JCPenneyful5/19/12 7:59 pm
5/24/2012 11:35 am
JCPenneyful's Avatar JCPenneyful
Hello minecraft community my name is JCPenneyful(im a guy i get asked tht alot) and I run a server by the name of Kingdoms of Lortiar. There is so much going on right now as we prepare to open for players that I cannot even describe it fully. The server will have in-depth lore combined with cultural encounters(war,trade,alliances, and more) between factions. To begin with the server will have 3 factions of which new players can join and each with diffrent architecural styles and values. While you are out exploring and conquering the world with your faction our expert building team constantly adds new villages,castles,megabuilds, dungeons, and more. The hopefull end result is an ever expanding world full of adventures for you and your friends. Thus I give you the link to our NEWLY CREATED website but remember we have just started this website but basic rules, applications, and a few pictures are there. This is where you will apply but you do need to sign up first. -------------http://penneyful.enjin.com/home Also if you do not make the building or mod position you applied for you will still be whitelisted upon server release unless issues occur(meaning you were naughty ). Please note I have payed for the first few months of our online server hosting but support from the community is essential to keep the server going and add more slots, anyways we will open to players within 1-2 weeks and updates will be added to our website. Hope to see you all soon Also please not you can now apply on this post but we will ask that you still join the website Also to become a builder or moderator that must be done on the website no exceptions! To apply here post: age: ign: experience on other server: reason for joining us: and will you grief:
JCPenneyful
Level 25 : Expert Architect