KittyCraft Needs Good Builders and Terraformers ASAP

1 emeralds49 replies600 views
AsterVine started 10/27/2012 1:53 pm
and replied 11/01/2012 10:40 pm
This server will be for people who just want to play minecraft and have fun, rules will be kept to a minimum as will many other things.

So far I am only looking for builders and terraformers, nothing more. apply below.

Click to reveal

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Kianna.

IP: 208.115.233.82:25580
If you have been accepted you will be white-listed and be able to get on whenever the server is up. The server will not be 24/7 until ranks and perms are setup.
Posted by avatar
AsterVine
Level 12 : Journeyman Princess

49 replies

11/01/2012 10:40 pm
AsterVine
No longer taking applications for builders or terraformers. The server will be public with 20 slots with in the next few days. Keep an eye on this page and my profile for more info.
10/31/2012 3:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
dizzyninjamine6
oh and the last part is im very good with redstone and terrraforming is worldedit skill for that 78
10/31/2012 3:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
dizzyninjamine6
IGN:templelord_sam
Name you would like to be called by:Sam
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number):im very mature
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it):i build a lot of minigames and i can do replicas of the hunger games
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building:89
Terraforming skill:PvPi think terraforming means any skill sorry if im worng)
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again):89
Links to your builds/other work (required):http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=castle+on+minecraft&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1R2MERD_enGB499&biw=1024&bih=505&tbm=isch&tbnid=DiOtzMNy6EqJ1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.fileplanet.com/219980/210000/fileinfo/Minecraft---Floating-Castle-World&docid=76RIWpLkw0f3XM&imgurl=http://www2.fileplanet.com/images/210000/219980ss_sm2.jpg&w=260&h=200&ei=JHORUOXhGIXW0QWI64HgCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=188&sig=108447206732359877090&page=4&tbnh=148&tbnw=197&start=34&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:34,i:196&tx=136&ty=116 i built something just like this!
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming:redstone
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us
10/31/2012 1:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Grumpy_MC
Please update to 1.4
10/31/2012 2:42 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
ghostyboy5
Currently 1.4 on bukkit is a bit unstable, and I am sure they are going to stay 1.3 for as long as it takes for Bukkit to come out with a very stable build, and all their main plugins to update as well.
10/31/2012 10:44 pm
AsterVine
thanks for that and it will probably be 1.4 soon im just waiting for the recommended build to be released and since the dev builds are out that shouldn't be long. until then though you could always look for a 1.3.2 .jar on google...
11/01/2012 5:16 am
ghostyboy5
Or simply google, Minecraft Version Changer. I beleive it is the first link that works the best. I have one that allows me to change anywhere from 1.4, down to infdev. Including all pre-releases.
10/30/2012 10:37 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
IGN: jassassin11
Name you would like to be called by: jass
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): im mature anough to take a joke but also be strict
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): i would build whatever you need me to and i would use voxelsniper if you have it or just build manually
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 87
Terraforming skill: pretty good at it
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 79
Links to your builds/other work (required): http://imgur.com/sglwa
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: i can help moderate the server and entertain people
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: i have 1 dog and 1 cat
10/30/2012 9:36 pm
AsterVine
moar apps please?
10/30/2012 4:16 pm
AsterVine
Matt and Ghost accepted, ill add you to the white list and the server is up now. The ip is 208.115.233.82:25580
10/30/2012 3:47 pm
Grumpy_MC
Sorry i missed out including that I build best with medieval elven and nordic style but I do almost every style well.
10/30/2012 3:46 pm
Grumpy_MC
IGN: grumpyguy528
Name you would like to be called by: Matt
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): I would say im very mature whenever i need to be but still enjoy a good laugh with some friends.
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): I first make myself a skeleton which allows me to take in the proportion of the build and compare its proportions to what i want. I then flesh it out but puting in the base of the walls. Then I add detail and pillars / supports to it. I will then go on to do the roof. I'm quite picky and if I dont like the finished product iI will tear it down to the skeleton at this stage, however if I like it I will continue. I then do the terraforming up close to the building by hand and the inside and finish off with the roof.
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 97
Terraforming skill: Very expierenced and can give a variety of terrains from both fantasy and realisitc to minecraft generated look, however this does take me some time. I can terraform with both Voxelsniper and WorldEdit.
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 90
Links to your builds/other work (required): http://www.youtube.com/user/VectusCraft
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: I am competant in redstone however I am by no means amazing. I enjoy helping out others and am fluent in every common server language (factions WE voxel essentials etc)
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I have skype: name igetinsomnia and have previously worked on servers such as VoxelBox and FyreUK but I find I learnt most from SerenityUSA server.
- Thanks for taking the time to read this -
- Vectus Grumpy -
10/30/2012 3:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
BigC
When will the server be up?

If you have Skype please add Darkan379 so you can notify me when the server is online.
10/30/2012 3:02 pm
ghostyboy5
Application:

IGN: ghostyboy5

Name you would like to be called by: Ghost

How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): Well, I am very mature in my view, and I tend to act professional and stay on the job I am currently doing. However people can piss me off and that at times will make me snap a bit.

Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): I am mostly good at Medieval style builds, such as castles and courtyards. However I have a bit of experience with modern-style builds.

Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: It depends on the genre, I'd say around 85 when it comes to medieval; however when it comes to many other genres it would be anywhere between 50-70

Terraforming skill: I've never used anything such as VoxelSniper, however I can use worldedit very well to create custom terrain, and I have a bit of experience with WorldPainter.

Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 57

Links to your builds/other work (required):

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-1361245/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... pvp-arena/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... p-1273741/

What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: Well I ran my own server for a good 3 months before it shut down, so I am good with plugins. As well as I create websites, graphics, etc for people; so I would be good for website work.

Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us:
As my own server recently shut down, I am a bit free with time. And Minecraft is an easy way for me to get my mind of off other things; so I thought I might as well help some people out with the experience I have.
10/30/2012 12:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter
Asipdkroks
IGN: Asipdkroks

Name you would like to be called by: Asip

How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): I would say I'm mature when I want to be, but not always am I mature.

Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): I can build medieval structures, and other things. But anything outside of medieval will take me a bit of time.

Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 63.9

Terraforming skill:

Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 87.8(With voxelsniper)

Links to your builds/other work (required): I really don't have any pictures of terraforming, But the areas on my server page and project page, the terrain is customly done http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... mptionwor/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/r ... p-1171379/

What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: Staffing
10/30/2012 1:13 pm
AsterVine
Accepted, ip will be posted on here soon
10/30/2012 9:27 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
DJSHADOW5
Application.

IGN:DJSHADOW5
Name you would like to be called by:The King of shadows from high ruler alagard the third.
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number):im mature,really i am.
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it):I build dirt houses,i go about it by putting blocks on the ground and looking at it and thinking its awesome...
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building:99.99
Terraforming skill:average
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again):26.68
Links to your builds/other work (required):links are some where ill find them some other time...
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming:i can ban kick and tell people to shush up.
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us:i like pie..
10/30/2012 12:29 pm
AsterVine
Accepted
10/30/2012 3:23 am
imnoobpro9
IGN:nothing
Name you would like to be called by:Dicksmash
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number):im good i dont grief im not
hot-headed,i build alot.
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it):im good at inside build
and oustside a little.
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building:60
Terraforming skill:dont know
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again):0
Links to your builds/other work (required):none:(
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming:good ideas
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us:I hope i get in thx
10/30/2012 12:30 pm
AsterVine
If we dont have someone to do interiors before we have the trial perms setup then you can have a trial.
10/30/2012 12:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc643629
[deleted]
10/29/2012 10:10 pm
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal
Scandiman
IGN: dragon9101
Name you would like to be called by: You can call me Dragon
How mature ou are: I am very mature because I go to a very educated school and I am very smart. I have high school friends and they are very mature so I learn off them sort of.
Building skill: I'd say I'm pretty experienced builder I build abstract stuff and very detailed stuff. I go about not too serious but kind of serious.
Rate yourself on building: i'd say about 95.
Terraforming skill: I'm pretty good. But I'm not the best.
Rate your terraforming: 50
Links to your builds/work:www.planetminecraft.com/project/shield-volcano/
What else can you help us with: I am a very helpful and nice person. I can help stop fights, help people what they get briefed etc. A lot of the things a admin/mod would do.
Is there anything else: Well, not much just that I am a very nice and helpful person like I said up there ^^^.
10/29/2012 9:51 pm
Level 46 : Master Toast
king_of_craft_12
Application.

IGN: kingofcraft12
Name you would like to be called by: Nate
How mature are you: idk. you know me
Building skill: awesome
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 98
Terraforming skill: 100
Rate your terraforming: 99
Links to your builds/other work (required): dam. dont have any links of builds.
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: anything.
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: im staff on the ayretv mineconSE server.
10/29/2012 9:56 pm
AsterVine
Accepted, but only because I know you are a decent builder and trust worthy. The server isn't up right now but i will be putting the ip on here and the project page tomorrow.
10/29/2012 8:43 pm
AsterVine
sorry but we really need some evidence of you work, if you dont have any then feel free to get some and re-apply.
If you are unsure of how to take screen shots, you use the f2 key and then go fin the image in your .minecraft folder.

sorry for being so strict on the evidence thing but we do need rather good builders for this.
10/29/2012 8:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
BLACKOUT722
i can help you terraform with voxelsniper i dont have pictures :/ i can use world edit too
10/29/2012 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
steezfactor1
IGN: steezfactor
Name you would like to be called by: steez or PJ
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): As mature as any other 14 year old
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): Good, mainly houses/spawns
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 75
Terraforming skill: No clue what that is
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 0
Links to your builds/other work (required): Don't have any
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: Moderating, filming, acting
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I'm a pretty chill guy/
10/29/2012 7:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
lolbobguy4
k i apply still
10/29/2012 7:31 pm
AsterVine
bump... (please don't kill me)
10/28/2012 5:46 pm
Level 80 : Elite Architect
Nefashus
I'll help =)
10/28/2012 6:00 pm
AsterVine
your already helping XD but thanks anyway <3
10/28/2012 5:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Creepzter
bumpish
10/28/2012 2:42 pm
AsterVine
More applications please, we need a few more builders.

Things we are looking for:
-House builders
-Interior and Exterior Decorators
-Landscapers/Gardeners
-A good bridge builder (only one of these though)

If you REALLY cant get any screenshots then submit your app and pm me with a DETAILED description of a build you have made. There is a chance you may be accepted still.
10/27/2012 11:28 pm
AsterVine
Builders and terraformers as of now:
Me
Nron
Nefashu
Obbycow
oExceed

Applications are still open.
10/27/2012 9:19 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Lava Rider
ObbyCow77
IGN: cnm221
Name you would like to be called by: ObbyCow77
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): Even though I'm 12, I try to be the most mature I can. I won't start up flame wars, troll or just annoy everyone. I will try to be helpful, sane (:D) and kind.
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): Well, I usually terraform first, then I lay out a wall of the blocks and items I will use. Finally I'll look around the internet for some ideas and then I will start building.
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 87/100 I need to get better
Terraforming skill: Look at my posts or you can see my best builds on alecdent's server
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 92/100
Links to your builds/other work (required): My profile
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: I can help manage the server, welcome everyone, maybe set up the website if you use enjin or something like that.
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I can be on 5+ hours on the weekend and a few on the weekdays (can't promise.)
10/27/2012 9:32 pm
AsterVine
Accepted! Sorry to all not yet accepted but its a no...
10/27/2012 9:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
pause_game
my volcano
10/27/2012 9:09 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
MeaslyMango
Application.

IGN: pickaxeGIRLYGIRL

Name you would like to be called by: Whiskers

How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): I am pretty mature.

Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): I can build nice normal houses and nice spawns. But I can't give you any pictures sorry

Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 50
Terraforming skill: I can use World Edit and usually make things to look natural.

Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 50

Links to your builds/other work (required):

What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: I can help you with anything.

Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I read warrior cats and love candy
10/27/2012 9:05 pm
pause_game
too bad then im on a different computer to all my builds
10/27/2012 9:00 pm
AsterVine
oExcced Accepted

Sorry everyone else but its a no, we need high standard builders. However if you still wish to join the server will become public as soon as the spawn city is finished with some slots for staff ranks to be filled.
10/27/2012 8:54 pm
king_menow
IGN: King_MeNow
Name you would like to be called by: Payton, or King
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number): I'm mature when I need to be, and I can be funny when it's appropriate. I don't grief, I don't mess with anyone.
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it): I don't really build a lot, I just like making the outside part of my houses look nice, I'm not good with the interior part.
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building: 50
Terraforming skill: I think I could be good at this, but I never get the chance on servers to use World Edit, so I usually just stick to my shovel and some flowers.
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again): 75
Links to your builds/other work (required): None :\
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming: Moral support
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I'm not on a lot due too school and football practice, I'm on as much as I can.
10/27/2012 9:02 pm
AsterVine
If you can get a screenshot of a build of yours i will rethink and possibly teach you some terraforming too...
10/27/2012 8:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
VoltageDrugs
IGN:oExceed
Name you would like to be called by:oExceed-nick
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number):Very
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it):i build jsut about anything iand i right click thats how i go about it
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building:85-90
Terraforming skill:0
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again):0
Links to your builds/other work (required):sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/403940_415110901863417_1841037204_n.jpg
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming:admin/moderate i own 4 servers my self
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us:
10/27/2012 8:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fartmanbrando
Application.

IGN:fartmansean
Name you would like to be called by:Sean
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number):8
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it):I build catseles& and pvp arenas
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building:82
Terraforming skill:Idk what that is
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again):?
Links to your builds/other work (required):No im sorry. but trust me im good att building
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming:Im awsome pvpv arena and spawn builder.
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us:Yes my real name is sean and i live in canda
10/27/2012 8:50 pm
pause_game
pm me ip or add skype pause_game1
10/27/2012 8:49 pm
pause_game
IGN:pause_game
Name you would like to be called by:ELF
How mature are you (give an explanation not a number):10
Building skill (what do you build and how do you go about it):10
Rate yourself 1 to 100 on building:99
Terraforming skill:never used it
Rate your terraforming (out of 100 again):never used it
Links to your builds/other work (required):dont have it
What else can you help with besides building/terraforming:moderating
Finally... Is there anything else you would like to tell us:im really good i have helped loads of servers
10/27/2012 8:48 pm
king_menow
I'd apply, but I don't have any pictures of my builds or terraformings, But I could never find a server that would let me try terraforming. I love making beautiful scenery.
10/27/2012 8:47 pm
pause_game
can i im greate builder
10/27/2012 8:45 pm
AsterVine
no applications
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com