Lanterncraft [Towny wars] [Jobs] [Make & own shops!]

Kamikaze54321's Avatar Kamikaze543212/4/13 2:22 pm
10/5/2013 9:33 am
espnbro's Avatar espnbro
LanternCraft Towny

Welcome to the Towny Wars, where you can join/make a town, recruit people and take on other towns! To keep your town going, do /town deposit [amount]. This puts money into your town's bank. To earn money, do /jobs join [job]. this is essential as it will get you through and help you become rich. To browse for jobs, do /jobs browse. All other job commands can be viewed with /jobs. To start a town, do /town new [town name]. To start a nation (country), do /nation new [nation name]. Nations are organisations that hold several towns within them. However, nations are not very recommended to make as they are a lot to handle, as being a king. To view your town, do /town. to view your nation, do /nation. Need any more help? Contact Andrew or KamiKrazi. If you don't want to make a town/nation, it is recommended you join KamiKrazi's town & nation. If you want to make a town, but not a nation, you may still join the nation.

IP: lanterntowny.zapto.org

We hope to see you soon
Kamikaze54321
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner