LEAFNETWORK NEEDS ADMINS & MODS

qwazy123's Avatar qwazy12310/26/14 8:23 pm
1 emeralds 146 1
10/26/2014 8:41 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong's Avatar Ding_Dang_Dong
So I just bought this server and i would love help with it, we already have a spawn and now all we need is people to do the plugins, I plan for it to be a factions server.

So just right a paragraph about your qualifications and stuff and I'll check it one then add you on Skype.
qwazy123
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2014 8:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ding_Dang_Dong
Name:Tony

IGN Ding_Dang_Dong

Rank aiming for: Head/Admin

What I can do for you: (Please make a decent and long reason or you will be denied
Experiences:

I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring other friends to this server. :sick:! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key point!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school. I never will slack off my job. I would advertise this server to increase popularity and players to this server. I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds! I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server!

(For Admin/Mods only) What would I do if 1. Someone griefed. 2. Someone tried to use hack cilents. 3. Someone advertised. 4. Someone was racist.

This is a really huge problem and we can't let them off with it. I'll first temp-ban them for 1-2 days or mute them. Imminently contact the owner or post on forums. Found out his consequence and then continue with it situation until solved. As the bigger person, we shall not rage, nor swear at them to get to stop. As a mature guy, I will never do such thing on this server or anyplace resulting in assault.

Thanks For Your Time!!!!!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome