1

Looking for a coder/server helper

Radloaf •11/19/17 2:52 am
•
223
•
11/19/2017 7:17 am
So I haven't played Minecraft in ages, in years even. I guess life just hit me hard but I'm back, and believe it or not I already want to start my own server haha... I used to be in the hosting business but that was years ago, I can easily set up a server but I need people to point which plugins are best for the server, how to set it all up and such. I could be the server manager, so basically I'm looking for technical help on setting up a server for others to play, so don't spam this thread with "Can I please be co-owner" or any of that.

Discord link to contact me
discord.gg/y2EnnfH
Posted by
Radloaf
Level 6 : Apprentice Collective
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

lewis2470
• 11/19/2017 5:04 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Some plugins that I reccomend for you to start out are:

- WorldGuard (protection for your main server builds)
- WorldEdit (easy building)
- EssentialsX (better teleporting, coloured signs, homes, enderchest command, other essentials)
- PermissionsEx (ranking, permissions, prefixes and suffixes)

These are basics for a server. I also reccomend using spigot builds because they really are the best.
1
Jams1664
• 11/19/2017 7:17 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Network
I also recommend CoreProtect.
CoreProtect logs block breaks, block places, interactions with chests etc.
1
getrex
• 11/19/2017 4:37 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I can decode your server if you need help in any plugin...i have my old faction and survival server files if you need to..
1
ZoomGC
• 11/19/2017 4:32 am
• Level 1 : New Miner



I would like to help you code and point you in the correct direction
1
Radloaf
• 11/19/2017 2:55 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Collective
A quick FYI, I'm from Australia.
1

Welcome