Hello guys & gals!
(Below is a bit of information about me and my previous server staff experience, if you have any further questions, you can respond to this thread, which I will check when i can, or you can email me at:)
kyle.ragas@hotmail.com
Just thought I would take the chance to re-update my Admin application / information!
To begin with, my name is Kyle, I am 16 years of age and have played video games ever since I can remember, I started playing Minecraft nearly 2 years ago and have been Admin / Mod / Owner many times through out that time.
My very first server I was a staff member on was called UltraCrafting, over the course of roughly one year, I worked my way up to eventually become one of the owners of the server and was very sad to see it end, as the server was no longer operational, I roamed around servers, being Mod or Admin and eventually stopped being a server staff member for a short period of time. (Roughly 3 months if you were wondering).
Now I have decided that I would like to get back out into the Minecraft world, and thus, bringing me to this here forum post!
Username:
vRazorZz
Skype:
vrazorzz
Years of experience:
2 years
History of ranks:
Owner: 1
Head-Admin: 2
Admin: 4
Head-Moderator: 1
Moderator:6
**Note~ I haven't really had a staff position lower then moderator.
Skills:
I am finishing up a 2 year course on graphics design, which I learnt how to use nearly every Adobe application, I can do GFX for banners, or website posters etc, I also know some basic website coding and know my way around most of the regular server plugins.
I have a wide knowledge of Minecraft, I communicate ideas and instructions clearly, and I follow rules to the best of my ability, I also make sure that everyone else is following the rules and enjoying themselves.
I like to joke and muck around as it helps new players feel welcome and not seem so uptight, in saying that, punishment is necessary to those who break the rules and I will deal with the situation accordingly.
Notes:
As some side notes, please only respond if you have a dedicated server that has regular members on it, I don't mean to sound rude when I say that, but I don't wish to be working on a hamachi server, or a empty server.
Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! <3
~Razor
(Below is a bit of information about me and my previous server staff experience, if you have any further questions, you can respond to this thread, which I will check when i can, or you can email me at:)
kyle.ragas@hotmail.com
Just thought I would take the chance to re-update my Admin application / information!
To begin with, my name is Kyle, I am 16 years of age and have played video games ever since I can remember, I started playing Minecraft nearly 2 years ago and have been Admin / Mod / Owner many times through out that time.
My very first server I was a staff member on was called UltraCrafting, over the course of roughly one year, I worked my way up to eventually become one of the owners of the server and was very sad to see it end, as the server was no longer operational, I roamed around servers, being Mod or Admin and eventually stopped being a server staff member for a short period of time. (Roughly 3 months if you were wondering).
Now I have decided that I would like to get back out into the Minecraft world, and thus, bringing me to this here forum post!
Username:
vRazorZz
Skype:
vrazorzz
Years of experience:
2 years
History of ranks:
Owner: 1
Head-Admin: 2
Admin: 4
Head-Moderator: 1
Moderator:6
**Note~ I haven't really had a staff position lower then moderator.
Skills:
I am finishing up a 2 year course on graphics design, which I learnt how to use nearly every Adobe application, I can do GFX for banners, or website posters etc, I also know some basic website coding and know my way around most of the regular server plugins.
I have a wide knowledge of Minecraft, I communicate ideas and instructions clearly, and I follow rules to the best of my ability, I also make sure that everyone else is following the rules and enjoying themselves.
I like to joke and muck around as it helps new players feel welcome and not seem so uptight, in saying that, punishment is necessary to those who break the rules and I will deal with the situation accordingly.
Notes:
As some side notes, please only respond if you have a dedicated server that has regular members on it, I don't mean to sound rude when I say that, but I don't wish to be working on a hamachi server, or a empty server.
Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! <3
~Razor
6
can you become admin for my server?
pixelmc.mygs.co
i will tell you when it is up.
pixelmc.mygs.co
i will tell you when it is up.
Bump
Bump once every 24 hours.
Quick bump!
Hey im a good helper need help? Well call me if you can Skype:socakevin@hotmail
Im a good friend so if you need help? Well im here for you and nice family
Im a good friend so if you need help? Well im here for you and nice family
Bump! <3
