1

Looking for Builders

ItsJorden •12/22/14 1:56 pm
•
111
•
12/22/2014 2:52 pm
I am the Owner of ApolloGames and we need help building our spawn. I am not a big fan of long applications nor long paragraphs so if you would like to help us, use the application below. .. .
Click to reveal
Name:
Age(Doesnt affect chances):
Skype:
Builds you have made(1 is enough):
Time availablity:
Anything I should know?:
Posted by
ItsJorden
Level 1 : New Explorer
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

ItsJorden
• 12/22/2014 2:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Still looking!
1
Minetpr
• 12/22/2014 2:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name: 3nThorpe
Age(Doesnt affect chances): 14
Skype: none
Builds you have made(1 is enough): Attached
Time availablity: Go to school So prob about 1 hr but over christmas 2 hr
Anything I should know?: Done many other spawns just havent added them
1

Welcome