Looking for Builders [25 online average server]

Marthellio's Avatar Marthellio4/11/16 6:57 pm
1 emeralds 372 9
4/15/2016 2:38 pm
Marthellio's Avatar Marthellio
Greetings everyone, my name is Marth and I will be recruiting a few builders to the build team we have assembled from the community on the server TropicalDreams. A little about the server: It's a RPG/Survival server that started in early 2015, currently it has an average player-base of 20-30 and contains a active and creative community, More information can be found on our website via http://www.tropicaldreams.org/. The position of Builder on the server has considerable prestige that does not limit to ingame perks, but also graphic profile pictures, youtube art, and other perks that will be available. The format for applying can be found below. Note that I do not base anything upon age, as most server owners do.

IGN:
Styles:

-Captainwaterfall
Marthellio
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2016 5:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Z3tr0nix
IGN:Z3tr0nix
Portfolio:N/A
Styles:Modern, Spawns, Redstone, Buildings
04/15/2016 2:38 pm
Marthellio
If you don't have a portfolio, how could you show proof?
04/13/2016 7:59 pm
Marthellio
Still looking.
04/12/2016 2:42 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
IGN: Tazq
Portfolio: Please check out my planet minecraft account to see my pictures of builds ect. They are not the best but I can get the job done. http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ikrazy/
Styles: I don't really have a style, I just build. But if you need an answer I think you can probably decide what I can build from my pictures I have provided, I just don't think I have a set of styles I build because when I build its what I think looks good.
04/12/2016 2:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
IGN:SQL_Gaming
Portfolio: i dont have one but i will build for you on my development server with you watching if you would like
Styles:i like doing modern style of building and kind of medieval and inbetween xD but not inbetween them 2. i know that may be confusing but i know what i mean
04/11/2016 11:48 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
IGN: Mamaragan

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/GxZeX

Styles: Well, i have ranged from alot of different styles. A few more known ones are Colorful, Medeviel, Sci-Fi, Western, Simple modern cities, and complex modern cities. I have made full scale models of real buildings such as the Frost Bank Tower located in austin, texas. I have also dabbled in some unknown/ rare ones that might not be found commonly such as: Ancient greek, Viking, Pirate, and professional industrial / steampunk work. I also like to be introduced to new things, like just a few weeks ago i was introduced to tropical/Amazonish styles.
04/11/2016 7:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
KirbyDogs
IGN: KirbyDogs
Portfolio: s1164.photobucket.com/user/KirbyDogs/library/?sort=3&page=1
Styles: I enjoy all styles. I have done medieval, modern, and just whatever!
04/11/2016 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CookieForTaken
IGN:CookieForTaken
Portfolio:I do not hav pictures of past build bc my pc got hacked
Styles:I like to build spawns for smaller servers i am not asking for any money bc i am trying to start a build team
04/11/2016 10:55 pm
Marthellio
Denied
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome