1

Looking for Builders!!

synnamon •11/5/17 10:38 pm
•
139
•
11/17/2017 11:23 pm
Are YOU a good builder?

Are you interested in helping to build a city?

Contact me on discord!! (my discord is listed at the bottom)


A bit about the server you'd be building on;

This server opened about a month-ish ago, and has quite a big map for the city we got permission to use but would like to expand by making our own city. This server has a decently active playerbase considering the time it's been open, although at night (us time) it gets pretty quiet. I am the co-owner, and we have a small staff team.

If interested, contact me via my discord: kate™#9029
All other details will be provided upon contacting me, and feel free to ask any needed questions!

Thanks !
Posted by
synnamon
Level 1 : New Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

BunnyGoon
• 11/16/2017 8:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
im a gud builder and i love building futureistic, old timey, and modern cities.
1
SpookAI
• 11/16/2017 8:41 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
history
I can't message you on discord. You won't accept DMs.
1
SpookAI
• 11/17/2017 11:23 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I am able to showcase many builds of mine. I can terraform and can adapt to almost any build style.
1

Welcome