1

Looking For Developer [PAID] [Voting]

Deraytis •11/23/14 5:20 am
•
248
•
11/23/2014 2:40 pm
Hey guys, I am currently looking for someone who knows how to setup voting inside and out and could do so for me.
A lot of information won't be given here, but a more detailed explanation will be given once contacted via skype or such.

In return, you will probably get a developer and/or staff rank on my server!

Feel free to contact me on skype: Deraytis
Or comment below.

Payment will be paid through paypal, and will be negotiated once contacted!
Posted by
Deraytis
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Deraytis
• 11/23/2014 2:40 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Add me on skype.
1
RyanTheSwag
• 11/23/2014 1:03 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Hey there Deraytis, I'd love to help you out with your server. We do much more than just configuring your voting plugins, we can do permissions, essentials kits, essentials colors and more! Not only that we also offer custom plugins!

Check us out at : http://www.teamzytia.com/

TeamZytia Server Management,
Ryan R.
1
DatFox
• 11/23/2014 12:50 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
I'll be willing to do it for free
Skype: ender.pvps
1
Deraytis
• 11/23/2014 7:15 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
What's your skype name angeleugenics?
1
Angeleugenics
• 11/23/2014 5:44 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Willing to do this. As I own a huge server. adding on skype.
1

Welcome