Hello there im a owner of a server but im not a good spawn builder, if you think your good at this particular job plz fill out this application:
IGN:
Age:
Skype:
Experience:
Why should i choose you:
Any other facts:
IGN:
Age:
Skype:
Experience:
Why should i choose you:
Any other facts:
3
IGN:logiez
Age:13
Skype:OneSidedBattle
Experience:none on servers but I have a collection of previous builds where you might expect.
Why should i choose you: I am a dedicated and adaptable builder with a decent amount of experience.
Any other facts: None I can think of that would be of any use.
Age:13
Skype:OneSidedBattle
Experience:none on servers but I have a collection of previous builds where you might expect.
Why should i choose you: I am a dedicated and adaptable builder with a decent amount of experience.
Any other facts: None I can think of that would be of any use.
IGN: jj71702
Age: 15
Skype: jj71702
Experience: I have owned Minecraft for a few years, I have owned a server, and helped built spawn for other servers as well.
Why should i choose you: Well I'm experienced with building, I'm funny, nice. And if you need something done I'll get it done. I will be dedicated till the very end. I know a lot about plugins. And how servers work and such.
Any other facts: Well I'm very mature for my age, I love to draw, I'm on Minecraft a lot unless there's something going on.
Age: 15
Skype: jj71702
Experience: I have owned Minecraft for a few years, I have owned a server, and helped built spawn for other servers as well.
Why should i choose you: Well I'm experienced with building, I'm funny, nice. And if you need something done I'll get it done. I will be dedicated till the very end. I know a lot about plugins. And how servers work and such.
Any other facts: Well I'm very mature for my age, I love to draw, I'm on Minecraft a lot unless there's something going on.
IGN: Battle_Prince
Age: 16
Skype: vedit_vedant
Experience: 2 years
Why should i choose you: I am really good at building stuffs, i have built over 4 spawn area for different server and thy liked it and also not only servers. but also different thing but i am good at spawns,ican help u in building and doing alot more stuff manage,co-ordinate,plugins (if u need),and much more.
Any other facts:i have worked for differents servers and i am online for like 10-12 hours a day that means i will be online half a day.
Age: 16
Skype: vedit_vedant
Experience: 2 years
Why should i choose you: I am really good at building stuffs, i have built over 4 spawn area for different server and thy liked it and also not only servers. but also different thing but i am good at spawns,ican help u in building and doing alot more stuff manage,co-ordinate,plugins (if u need),and much more.
Any other facts:i have worked for differents servers and i am online for like 10-12 hours a day that means i will be online half a day.
