Looking for help!

Anzio's Avatar Anzio3/23/18 10:29 am
1 emeralds 131 4
3/23/2018 4:58 pm
Legacy_of_rock's Avatar Legacy_of_rock
Hello

I am starting up a new server, ready to buy a dedicated server! (I have done this before).

But why am I making this post?

The reason why I am making this post because I need people who can help me mostly with outside server things like the website, forums etc...

Need someone who is good with creating a website/forum, someone who is really good at making posts etc...

Later I will also need someone who is good with photoshop, I will prob. search someone on the forums and pay him/her.

If there are people who also want to help with the server itself or even both, everyone is welcome!

I already have a spawn made, paid for thisone.

When I can get some people to help I will buy everything and start working on it together and make something that is REALLY good! We'll start small and work our way up!

I will be paying all the needs for the server.

Hope to see you soon, contact me on discord. If you don't have discord you can send me a message on PMC.

My discord: Anzio#5216

Lots of greetings

Anzio
Anzio
Level 4 : Apprentice Collective