Looking For Co-Owner/Developer For New Factions Server!

Jofuze's Avatar Jofuze8/28/16 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 258 7
8/30/2016 5:51 pm
Darius25's Avatar Darius25
My name is Jofuze and I am looking for an individual to Co-Own a new Minecraft Factions server that I am trying to build/configure at the moment.

-Requirements-
Must Be Atleast 16+ Years Old
Have Experience with Configuring Plugins (Specifically Factions)
Be Mature But Enthusiastic
Understand That Reward Comes From Work
Have Skype (Microphone)
Be Flexible (You can have a life outside of Minecraft xD)
Friendly and Respectful, Especially As A Co-Owner.

I am in the United States Marine Corps so I will not have a concrete schedule but I will be on ALOT in my free time. I do not know everything about configuration which is why I am looking for someone who knows configuration and has experience with it in the past and is willing/wanting to run the server with me. Once the server gets up, we will split any profits that come out of the server. I am very open to suggestions, (we are both owners) so feel free to talk with me about recommendations.

Please reply below a little bit about yourself if you meet all requirements and you are interested! (Or Pm Me)
Jofuze
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2016 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Darius25
I can configure plugins, but i am 15 years old. My skype: pavelescu901. Pm me there or add me on skype.
08/30/2016 10:53 am
dylancraft101
IGN: MinecraftGamer15
Mature: can be if needs be
Enthusiastic: Yeah.
Position I am applying for: developer
Past Experiences: i owned a server but staff ruined it so had to get rid of it i have been staff on 4 different servers im good with setting up ranks and able to adapt or learn anything you need
08/28/2016 8:13 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
If you're interested in someone who knows a thing or two about servers, feel free to shoot a PM. Factions is not my interest anymore, but that doesn't change what I know about it if ya have questions.
08/28/2016 8:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
frhoshino1
Greetings! Looking forward to work with you!
08/28/2016 3:55 pm
OGNova
IGN: OGNova
Mature: Yes
Enthusiastic: Yeah.
Position I am applying for: Co-Owner.
Past Experiences: Used to run a network for 4 years, been staff on 6 servers.
Experience with plugins: Used to run my network which had facs, and skilled with pex, not so good at building, but not the worst.
If you want to give the ip of the server, i could get on and pm you it there.
08/28/2016 3:48 pm
owenhanna345
hello I know I am not 16 years old but I am very mature
08/28/2016 3:43 pm
owenhanna345
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? -snip-
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with
dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well,
but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins setting up perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like 7 hrs

thanks for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome