1

Looking for Plugin coder $$$ involved

suredood •11/29/13 9:37 pm
•
111
•
11/30/2013 5:25 pm
Hi I'm starting a server and I need somebody to code some custom plugins for us, I do have a decent amount of coding experience in Javascript but thats basically it. I am willing to pay $5 once I get what I need right now (PermissionsEx file) and possibly more afterwards. Note: this is a freelance job but can also be a staff position. Fill out this form and we will contact you if we are interested.
Application
*Minecraft IGN:
*Age:
*Skype:
*Coding experience:
*Amount of dedication:
*Capabilities:
*Extra info that could convince me to hire you:
Posted by
suredood
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Yoman1234
• 11/30/2013 5:25 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
add me on skype @ ben.southwick_ I need to discuss somethings before we commit.
1
suredood
• 11/30/2013 3:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
We would also stay connected via skype and if we need anything else we will contact you, it would most likely include $$$
1

Welcome