1
Looking for plugin developer.
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in updating a few old, inactive plugins, to be compatible with 1.4.5 and on. Here is a list of a few I am interested in:
mChatSuite: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mchat/
VirtualShop: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/virtualshop/
iConomy: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/iconomy/
I would also have you tweak a few commands and possibly create a custom /help interface.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM or an email (samgardner@townscraft.com)
If you need to be paid or want a rank in-game or something like that, I'd be more than happy to discuss it.
Thanks,
Sam
mChatSuite: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mchat/
VirtualShop: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/virtualshop/
iConomy: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/iconomy/
I would also have you tweak a few commands and possibly create a custom /help interface.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM or an email (samgardner@townscraft.com)
If you need to be paid or want a rank in-game or something like that, I'd be more than happy to discuss it.
Thanks,
Sam
