1

Looking For A Plugin Developer

Simplus •2/27/15 2:56 pm
•
154
•
2/28/2015 12:46 pm
I am looking for a experienced Minecraft plugin developer.
I have a few plugins I need developed now, And can pay for them if required. Also, If you want you can receive a Developer Title on the server.
If you are interested in helping out a new server, please leave a comment saying you're interested, and post your Skype, Or PM me your skype. If you don't have a skype account but still want to help just PM me and we can figure something out.

Thank you to anyone who is interested, Also message me for more information.
Posted by
Simplus
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Jugglernaught
• 02/28/2015 12:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am interested in helping out; My Skype is as follows: Jugglernaught.

Hope to hear from you soon.
1
Simplus
• 02/27/2015 9:51 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
*Bump*
Contacted the above players, waiting for a response. Continue to message me, or give me your skype name if you're interested. Whoever can make my ideas the best will be given the position.
1
Dantonenka
• 02/27/2015 3:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like to help add skype:Dantonenka221002
1
TheDarkSoilder1
• 02/27/2015 3:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Im a plugin-manager, i can help edit plugins for you soon I will be making plugins add me live:dopefreshandinsane
1

Welcome