Looking for RP Server

yogibear90's Avatar yogibear9011/12/13 2:39 pm
11/12/2013 6:51 pm
ryanbmt's Avatar ryanbmt
Hello PMC, the title says it all. I've been having trouble finding an RP server to spend my time on, and I'm asking for your help and input. Please recommend ANY RP server that you have enjoyed playing on. I don't care about the story/theme/time period as long as the community is mature, and the server is well set up in all aspects such as lore, plugins, terrain, etc. It would be nice for this server to be whitelisted as well, as this is the only way of determining the kind of players you are letting on your server. Please comment below, I need help. Thanks!
yogibear90
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2013 6:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
ryanbmt
Ever wanted a really good bukkit server thats survival and lag free, look no more . you have found it, we are a new server and starting out really well, check us out

Address To Join Below

IP modders-heaven.redirectme.net

Port 25565

Modders-Heaven is a top notch, dedicated and lag-free survival / build server. we have great economy Plugins equipped with stable anti cheat plugins - Server is 1.7.2 Bukkit – your hard work will certainly pay off and make you stand out from the rest!

modders-heaven does not have a whitelist, so there is absolutely no waiting to be able to log in. Feel free to log on and start exploring!

Server Features

■ Live Map Of The Server At - http://modders-heaven.redirectme.net:8123
■ 99.99% Uptime
■ Adult Staff
■ Factions
■ Economy
■ Player Shops
■ Votifier - Earn rewards in game for voting!
■ Anti-Hack plugins/Anti-Xray
■ Active and helpful staff
■ And so much more!

Please Bookmark Our Server In Minecraft In Case We Go Down For Maintenance

This server is protected by Hawkeye,No-cheat,Log block and MCBans
~ griefers beware ~

Address To connect To Below

IP modders-heaven.redirectme.net

All are welcome , be sure to follow the rules

No griefing

No mods - flying, xray etc

No spamming

No begging for items

Do not destroy others property

Respect the admins/moderators

Donate for VIP and to help us keep the server running , VIP get extra commands to use , ask an admin for more details
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome