1

Looking for server

JamesCBotelho •1/14/12 2:38 pm
•
95
•
1/14/2012 4:15 pm
Hello, I'm looking for a server that is currently looking for staff/ops. I want a vanilla or vanilla-ish server with a small (but friendly) community.
Please comment with your server.
Posted by
JamesCBotelho
Level 14 : Journeyman System
10

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

xianpkcsea
• 01/14/2012 4:15 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Geek
Are u coming?
1
xianpkcsea
• 01/14/2012 4:01 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Geek
is the ip
1
xianpkcsea
• 01/14/2012 4:01 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Geek
darknesscraft.com
1
xianpkcsea
• 01/14/2012 3:34 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Geek
Hello, Would u like to come here? I will give you Moderator and this is a bukkit server.
1
JamesCBotelho
• 01/14/2012 3:38 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman System
Ok.
Tell me the IP.
1

Welcome