Looking for a Server

iRedx's Avatar iRedx11/2/14 12:54 pm
1 emeralds 239 7
2/1/2015 2:07 pm
iRedx's Avatar iRedx
Hello, I'm Looking for a Server that has about 20 players that are active on it. Also, if you have an SMP and your looking for a player Here I am I wasn't 100% where i should have put this, but this seemed like the best place.

But Anyways Thanks!
-Red
iRedx
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2015 2:07 pm
iRedx
Been a while. Bump. <3
11/02/2014 6:34 pm
iRedx
Moraeos
RedTehButterGod_Hello, I'm Looking for a Server that has about 20 players that are active on it. Also, if you have an SMP and your looking for a player Here I am I wasn't 100% where i should have put this, but this seemed like the best place.

But Anyways Thanks!
-Red

You should try looking at A'therys Ascended, it is a pretty awesome server with plenty of things to do, over sixty different classes, epic builds made by the Gazamo build team & server players alike, own server lore & calendar, roleplay, dungeons, and PvP. The IP is rp.gazamo.com and the Teamspeak address is chat.gazamo.com and while I do not own the server itself, it is something you haven't experienced for yourself.

The server does make full use out of Towny, and when you make or join a town in your nation, it will be assigned to that nation. The nations are primarily roleplay based and have their own lore, geography, governments, ore spawns, economy, and themes. Of course, your town can have its own hierarchy, lore, and build themes if you so desire, most players in the community tend to do this for their towns.

Each nation has their own leader of sorts, that is a canon character in the wiki and can cannot really be killed lore wise, unless the official Lore Master says it would be possible, not to mention that you would have to have a pretty good RP reason to do so anyways. Most of these nation leaders, help run the government (each nation has their own form of government and isn't the same) and the nation, but these nation leaders are usually staff members. But, other government positions are available for players to try to weasel onto.

Plus, the builds on this server especially since this is more survival based are amazing, just check out this player made town made in A'therys! Players tend to build epic looking towns, and you won't find this sort of thing on other Towny servers.

I would highly advise reading my review to get more information and get started!

Thanks, great review too ive been on there before and really didnt enjoy it not in to that kind of server, im not the best builder either
11/02/2014 5:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1759140
[deleted]
11/02/2014 1:12 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176
Hey, I don't own this server but I'm starting to get lonely ;( we have about 20 active players, we usually have about 5 on at a time and you have to fill out an application to play. So it's like an SMP but with lower standards.

IP: wiccancraft.gameserv.co
11/02/2014 6:27 pm
iRedx
Thanks just Applied! I also metioned you in my application ^-^
11/02/2014 1:00 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
Micron
You could check out our server, 'The Simple SMP Server'
Essentially it's an 'enhanced vanilla' server which keeps to the roots of Minecraft whilst incorporating some things such as essentials. The player base is small at the moment but we are growing at a steady pace.

Anyway, here is the IP: 81.111.252.229
11/02/2014 1:04 pm
iRedx
Alright Thanks ill check it out very soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome